Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Whats true? Did you even read what I posted? Biden has been a disaster regardless of inflation.
In what sense? Crime way down, unemployment way down, wages way up, wealth up, pandemic fixed, infrastructure fixed, big wins for labor, international leadership, industrial policy making big gains. I understand that he has the wrong letter next to his name and is therefore the devil, but from a policy and outcome standpoint, it's hard to argue that he's been anything but a massive success.

I honestly feel sorry for my American homies; the richest and most powerful nation on earth, and these two geriatric diaper-stains are your only choices for POTUS?

The fuck happened to you, America? You used to be cool.:mad:

Political talk radio...that's what happened to us. Cable news, and our political division, has just been an extension of the rift folks like Limbaugh, G. Gordan Liddy, and their ilk opened in American in the 90s.

Dude, nobody cares about covid anymore and you can't blame all of Biden's fuck ups on the aftermath.
Yeah but there will always be that one guy online that will say...Yeah but I know a perfectly healthy young dude that's currently almost dying with it........Even though that's so far from the norm. I'm sure hell pop up soon.

Trump as been leading every major polling aggregate since October: national head to head, 5 way, and battleground states. So it's not a blip, it's a snapshot of current public opinion over the course of several months. With less than 6 months to go, and Biden still struggling to get the masses to not think he's a bumbling corpse (lowest approval ratings at the same point in time of presidency in the last 24 years), Nov is going to be interesting. I mean, Joe is miles better than Donnie, but good lord it's comically hilarious how bad he's doing at this point of the race

LOL! Trump ain't winning shit, he will get less votes than last time.

Funny how so many of y'all cling to this dudes nut sack.

In what sense? Crime way down, unemployment way down, wages way up, wealth up, pandemic fixed, infrastructure fixed, big wins for labor, international leadership, industrial policy making big gains. I understand that he has the wrong letter next to his name and is therefore the devil, but from a policy and outcome standpoint, it's hard to argue that he's been anything but a massive success.
Boy howdy, if all that's true Biden must have at least a 60% approval rating, right? Ya know, 'cause everyone is just so happy and carefree under Biden.

Don’t think so at all. Take inflation out of the picture and his approval goes up by a decent amount.
No it doesn't. And why would we take inflation out of the picture? Biden wants credit for the post pandemic jobs and he's dubbed the economy his (bidenomics).

Last edited:
It has put China in the rearview, perhaps indefinitely. It isn't going to surpass the United States in nominal GDP in our lifetimes, and was certainly was never going to remotely approach it in per capita terms. I have to give you some credit for scoffing at the hype years ago. It's over, Jack. I'm actually now hoping it doesn't suffer a collapse of catastrophic proportions given the still existing economic coupling.
Pretty nuts to see Germany in the three spot after the last 120 years they had. Talk about resiliency.

Yeah, a pipeline that shipped shitty Canadian oil across our country to be sold overseas, where we see no benefit, but take on all risks of pipeline failure.
If we’re going to take the risk of a pipeline leaking in our country, it should be our oil in that pipe that goes across our country.

Fuck the Keystone XL.
Sounds pretty isolationist, comrade.

Your benefit is a $50 billion dollar reduction in transportation costs. Imagine thinking the Keystone Pipeline was just benefitting Canada. Fucking dummy. You know how much of that oil is kept in house? XL was simply a way to make the existing system better.

No it doesn't. And why would we take inflation out of the picture? Biden wants credit for the post pandemic jobs and he's dubbed the economy his (bidenomics).
It was going down after the afghan pullout but then it really went down after the 2022 spike in inflation

Boy howdy, if all that's true Biden must have at least a 60% approval rating, right? Ya know, 'cause everyone is just so happy and carefree under Biden.
Why won’t you tell me what year and what case the us Supreme Court ruled that there can only be nine chief justices ?? When you said this a while ago you were so confident …..

Sounds pretty isolationist, comrade.

Your benefit is a $50 billion dollar reduction in transportation costs. Imagine thinking the Keystone Pipeline was just benefitting Canada. Fucking dummy. You know how much of that oil is kept in house? XL was simply a way to make the existing system better.

Hey dummy, guess what the Keystone pipeline goes right by?
1024px-Keystone-pipeline-route.svg.png

The Bakken.
Bakken_Wells_2013.png

70% of the oil in ND is shipped out on trains. Fuck your shitty Canadian tar sands oil, that pipeline should start in the Bakken. Murica first buddy.

And before you say the pipeline was going to contain 12% Bakken oil, they weren't doing that out of the goodness of their hearts. The shitty Canadian tar sands are more viscous, so they need to cut it down so it flows through the pipeline easier.

Back