Elections Trump: They are going to steal the election from Oz

so now the little boy who cried fraud is blowing his fraud whistle some more, this time pretty much insinuating that republicans are stealing elections

weird. i thought that its only supposed to be the democrats who cheat? but then again in diaper don's own world, even a game of checkers is rigged, unless he wins, or the person he wants to win actually wins. he'll start blowing his fraud whistle before the game even starts!

so now the little boy who cried fraud is blowing his fraud whistle some more, this time pretty much insinuating that republicans are stealing elections

weird. i thought that its only supposed to be the democrats who cheat? but then again in diaper don's own world, even a game of checkers is rigged, unless he wins, or the person he wants to win actually wins. he'll start blowing his fraud whistle before the game even starts!

He'll figure out a way to accuse the Democrats of switching votes. It doesn't have to be plausible or have any link to reality and a large number of idiots who adore him will believe it.

i'm not sure if #DiaperDon has figured out how elections work yet, but somebody really needs to tell him that you don't just declare yourself the winner. they actually have to count the votes.

i'm surprised he hasnt sent over rudy and the kraken gang to try to get all of the votes for the other guys thrown out, in the name of democracy of course. all so that "trump's guy" can win and they can call it a blowout, instead of a hairline victory that will no doubt be recounted by the time its all over with and it might take a few days or even weeks to figure out what the final totals are.

of course the tv guy who's all about his beloved tv ratings is only endorsing the other tv guy, simply because of tv ratings, and he's a tv guy. he probably cant even remember a single one of dr. oz's political campaign promises, much like he cant remember a single verse from his self-proclaimed "favorite book", the bible

hah. Main difference is one of the points about The Boy Who Cried Wolf is normal people will stop believing you if you make claims without any proof. Trump supporters require no proof.

Nah, he accused Lyin' Ted of stealing one of the Republican primaries he lost. Demanded a do-over. If he loses, everyone is fair game. Donald is equal opportunity in this area.

you libtards will do anything to deflect how bad biden is doing
I know this might be hard for you to grasp, because of the pathological levels of projection your group has, but liberals are not slavishly devoted to Biden. They don't call him God Emperor or Daddy and have a nervous breakdown if someone criticizes him.

hah. Main difference is one of the points about The Boy Who Cried Wolf is normal people will stop believing you if you make claims without any proof. Trump supporters require no proof.

Nah, he accused Lyin' Ted of stealing one of the Republican primaries he lost. Demanded a do-over. If he loses, everyone is fair game. Donald is equal opportunity in this area.

one of the main characteristics of cult membership is the more evidence that comes out about the terrible character of the leader the more they dig in to avoid the pain of that realization.... some will follow that denial into death or murder and many other obviously illegal and hurtful behaviors.

this is the same man who called the Emmy Awards rigged, just because he didn't win one.

one of the main characteristics of cult membership is the more evidence that comes out about the terrible character of the leader the more they dig in to avoid the pain of that realization.... some will follow that denial into death or murder and many other obviously illegal and hurtful behaviors.
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

- Carl Sagan

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

- Carl Sagan

Is that from The Demon-Haunted World? Everyone should read the book. Sagan was awesome as hell, it was a shame he died relatively young. I just read through the book again a few weeks ago and it is scary that what he describes back then is probably much worse now.

Reminds me of that Mark Twain quote too, "It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."

Back