Elections Trump wants a billion dollars from oil for election. Promises them an easy time if elected .

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
In a private room. Trump promised oil companies that they would get pretty much all they wanted, kill evs and roll backs on environment regulations if they give him a billion dollars for his campaign.

Dan Eberhart, chief executive of the oil-field services company Canary and a Trump donor, said the Republican onslaught of donations was not surprising.

“Biden constantly throws a wet blanket to the oil and gas industry,” Eberhart said. “Trump’s ‘drill baby drill’ philosophy aligns much better with the oil patch than Biden’s green-energy approach. It’s a no-brainer.”

Alex Witt, a senior adviser for oil and gas with Climate Power, said Trump’s promise is he will do whatever the oil industry wants if they support him. With Trump, Witt said, “everything has a price.”

“They got a great return on their investment during Trump’s first term, and Trump is making it crystal clear that they’re in for an even bigger payout if he’s reelected,” she said.

No surprise at all by this. His main accomplishment was slashing corporate taxes from 35 percent to 21 percent and he likely wants to slash them to 15 or 10 percent. He was one of the most pro corporate presidents

a billionaire who never misses an opportunity to gloat about how super rich he is is now asking people to give him money again?

pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop begging for handouts commie.

a billionaire who never misses an opportunity to gloat about how super rich he is is now asking people to give him money again?

pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop begging for handouts commie.
Or he could just get his son a job at a Eukranian company maybe?
Do the 10% big guy thing

Do the 10% big guy thing

nahh because a bunch of snowflakes in dorky red hats would cry about that like they did with that democrat's crackhead son i'm sure. and nepotism = bad. maybe daddy can hook him up with jared and ivanka's good pals out there in the sandcastle. it would probably work out a little easier for the kid that way. he could obtain more money than you and i will ever have to spend in our lifetimes and he wouldn't have to fly into a warzone or have to do anything for it. but i guess that only works if your daddy is the president and he has something to offer up to the other country.

Last edited:
If he only know how much more money was in Clean Coal…

Do the 10% big guy thing

Or he could get his Son-in-Law $2b from Saudi Arabia, his Daughter-In-Law in a chief position of the RNC, and his just-graduated Son a National GOP Representative. I mean if we're going over nepotism and corruption.

Or he could get his Son-in-Law $2b from Saudi Arabia, his Daughter-In-Law in a chief position of the RNC, and his just-graduated Son a National GOP Representative. I mean if we're going over nepotism and corruption.
They ever leave their coke at the Whitehouse? Just curious

They ever leave their coke at the Whitehouse? Just curious

it was a pill mill bro. who needs cocaine when you can get all jacked up on ambien and provigil and then come down on fentanyl, hydrocodone, morphine and oxycodone?

So you're OK with this request if it's true?
Obviously not. I think it’s repugnant. I also think it’s silly to suggest this is any different than literally how all politicians operate. It’s just that Trump always does it in a rudimentary childish way to make it seem like he’s the only one.

Obviously not. I think it’s repugnant. I also think it’s silly to suggest this is any different than literally how all politicians operate. It’s just that Trump always does it in a rudimentary childish way to make it seem like he’s the only one.
I don't think they all operate this way. How has it come to the point that blatant corruption is overlooked with the excuse that they all do it? This guy is worse than most and that includes in how he treats women, the legal system, and the Constitution.

This.

The only surprising element is, as always, how tactless and crude Trump is.

Back