Crime Trump WH filled with drug addicts?

It was found out that a former President went to Epstein Island countless times and he said he likes his girls young and there was not a peep from the left. Trumps doctors prescribed medicine and it's front page news. Can someone explain to me why the left doesn't care about Clinton fucking kids but a doctor prescribing medicine is front page news?
There’s no record of Clinton going to pedo island. Trump flew on the Lolita express almost as many times as Bill, and Bill always had secret service with him and had to declare where he was going.
The “Bill likes his girls young” quote was supposedly something Pedo Epstein told his young sex slave. Who knows if that’s true, if he even said it. Not that it couldn’t be. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bill and Trump were doing lines off teenage hookers’ asses. But let’s not pretend Trump isn’t a known sexual deviant and coke head.

Also, Bill isn’t running for president.

because of TDS and it takes an avalanche of common sense just to be reverse the insanity just a little bit if you're lucky.
Republicans went crazy for a bag of coke. Now we learn Trump was literally running a crack house (It's a joke. Don't get mad.).

Tell me it isn't a bit funny? Where's the Republican outrage?

107105528-1660775172842-gettyimages-88631547-57752768.jpeg

Last edited:
A good night's sleep is probably very few and very far between for a president.

I totally get the need for some of those drugs.

But hunter.

Coke and the like runs through politics and financial industries.

No surprise there

Are you suggesting the cocaine was prescribed, and they just have no idea to whom?

Are you suggesting the cocaine was prescribed, and they just have no idea to whom?
I'm not suggesting anything. Republicans made a huge deal about a bit of coke and it was silly. What do they have to say about this?

Last edited:
I guess the previous administration set the tone with closeted men, pills and criminals.

I think this should be a concern no matter who you are.
Sweden is seeing a case now, a big newspaper tested several political parties toilets and found traces of cocaine in all the tested ones.

These are the people that rules the county, make laws and should do whats best (lol....) for all of us.

Its a concern when the politicians are talking about a war on drugs, while they them self or their staffers are out on the toilet snorting cocaine.

I know its 2024 now and we cant expect much from politicians... but I did think we at least could expect them not to do drugs in the work place..

I don't care. I, like normal people, care about how the current administration affects important things like the economy. We've had 7-8 years of "OMG, Trump did this, guyz!" and most of those stories have been exposed as BS. Most people don't care about shit like this anymore.

While you dorks run around screaming about Hunter and crack, we have evidence of someone running a pill mill out of the White House.
But you don’t care about the pill mill because it happened under Trump.

one single case of cocaine found in Bidens white-house (with no known culprit among the hundred of staffers it could have been) vs a pill-mill run by the WH medical office during the whole Trump presidency with thousands of pills in several hundred cases (with from the looks of the blacked out parts of the pics, named pill-poppers).

Yes, the Biden admin single case is the one to get upset over!

Back