• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Law Trumps home raided

Carnac.jpg

Declassified.
minions-lol.gif

I'm surprised Trump could be so stupid and ignorant, but I shouldn't be. Do you remember how the White House staff transition went when Trump got elected? It was clear that nobody in his organization knew the protocols. We're talking basic stuff here. It took more than a week for Obama's man to get a call from Trump's team.

Dude, you appear to have an adult diaper fetish..
No judgment, just an observation..

thats it? really? oh man its gonna take the entire fire department just to put out that sick burn!

i guess for posting another picture of the orange orangatang that doesnt exactly shine him in the brightest light, that means i have an adult diaper fetish. i guess i have an adult diaper fetish now fellas! genecope told me so. i'm just so insecure with myself that i'll just have to go with that. hey guys, i've got an adult diaper fetish! what are you going to do about it now chud? i guess now you're just going to have to genecope some more.

hey remember that time when toddler trump was sitting at his itsy bitsy little tykes chair over at his presidential playhouse on thanksgiving day, throwing another one of his toddler tantrums over his poor wittle election fraud fairy tales and fantasies, and people were making fun of the poor little crybaby. the next thing you know people across the world are laughing at him and making fun of little donny, and diaper don got his precious little feelings hurt over a twitter hashtag and decided to throw another one of his cute little tantrums. the next thing you know he's raging about it and now wants to repeal section 230.

awww the poor wittle baby. who would have ever thought that the orange infant, who's baby booties you lick, who's baby bonnet you worship, and who's diaper you would gladly change after he sprays his shit all over you, takes pride in sending out mean tweets but really doesn't like it when people say mean things about him? imagine getting so offended over a simple twitter hashtag and a bunch of juvenile shoops. what a snowflake.

Last edited:
This is why he needed to prove what he declassified. Whatever the legal strategy is here, it's not going well so far.

They have a problem but I'm sure they know it...which is why they took $3 million in upfront fees. This isn't like stiffing some contractor over services rendered where you can wait him out financially because he's bleeding money fighting you. The DOJ has very good lawyers and no limitation on how much time they can spend on a case.

he still hasnt been able to get a single lawyer to claim that he declassified a single one of those documents and swear to it.

i guess he can't find anybody willing to get disbarred and hit for perjury. poor little donnie. everybody in the whole world is going to bat for him. nobody along the chain of command or within his inner circle wants to step up to the plate and do whats right and help him make a proper legal defense where it matters.

now is the time for those involved in declassifying those documents to step up. hello? hello? is anybody out there??? no? i guess they'd rather stay invisible from the courtroom and legal system and score some brownie points from the maga chuds by doing their little weaponized witch hunt virtue signalling on social media and making their legal arguments over in parking lots of landscaping shops across the street from dildo store, where they can say what ever they like with no penalties for lying, but it won't change a damn thing or get their orange messiah out of legal trouble.

Special master asks Trump team for proof of claims that FBI planted evidence

Special master demands proof of tampering from Trump's lawyers in Mar-a-Lago case

The special master appointed to filter out privileged materials from the documents taken by the government from Mar-a-Lago has asked Donald Trump’s lawyers to provide proof of their allegations that the FBI planted evidence.

In a new court filing, Raymond Dearie, the senior federal judge tasked with separating out documents covered under executive or attorney-client privilege from the trove taken by the FBI as part of its investigation into whether Trump unlawfully possessed government secrets, also laid out a series of deadlines in the case.

Here’s more from Reuters:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...new-york-lawsuit-joe-biden-us-politics-latest

oh snap. nobody ever asks 45 for proof of anything he says, no matter how deranged or outrageous it sounds! it is our patriotic duty to take his word as gospel, and not question a word of what he says. asking for proof, or simply even asking him to show his work during a math assignment, is just asking for donnie dearest to completely disown you, stab you in the back and call you a traitorous deep state sellout to the weaponized radical left. he's not going to be happy about that.

they want see some proof of trumps accusations over the FBI planting evidence? i sure hope they didnt get this evidence mixed up in a box with more time magazine covers, mixed in with trumps tax returns, health care plan, and evidence of election fraud. aint nobody in the world ever gonna find it then!

i mean shit he can try to play mr. victim and attack the fbi with outlandish claims outside of a courtroom all he wants but if you're going to even attempt to make such a bold claim in your legal defense after you get your stupid ass indicted, you damn well better have some proof of such claims, and it better be damning proof! the least you can do is show some of it to your special master that you wanted, who you fought the court system to get, who you specifically selected. i mean if you aint even willing to help out yourself right now, you ain't gonna have a leg to stand on when the kid gloves come off and they drag you to court in a criminal trial

this special master ordeal is most definately not heading in the direction that the chuds were praying for.

thats it? really? oh man its gonna take the entire fire department just to put out that sick burn!

i guess for posting another picture of the orange orangatang that doesnt exactly shine him in the brightest light, that means i have an adult diaper fetish. i guess i have an adult diaper fetish now fellas! genecope told me so. i'm just so insecure with myself that i'll just have to go with that. hey guys, i've got an adult diaper fetish! what are you going to do about it now chud? i guess now you're just going to have to genecope some more.

hey remember that time when toddler trump was sitting at his itsy bitsy little tykes chair over at his presidential playhouse on thanksgiving day, throwing another one of his toddler tantrums over his poor wittle election fraud fairy tales and fantasies, and people were making fun of the poor little crybaby. the next thing you know people across the world are laughing at him and making fun of little donny, and diaper don got his precious little feelings hurt over a twitter hashtag and decided to throw another one of his cute little tantrums. the next thing you know he's raging about it and now wants to repeal section 230.

awww the poor wittle baby. who would have ever thought that the orange infant, who's baby booties you lick, who's baby bonnet you worship, and who's diaper you would gladly change after he sprays his shit all over you, takes pride in sending out mean tweets but really doesn't like it when people say mean things about him? imagine getting so offended over a simple twitter hashtag and a bunch of juvenile shoops. what a snowflake.

I’m not reading all that nonsense, no time, some of us have lives…
I’m guessing you took offense to my exposing your fetish…Most of us are open minded and won’t judge you for that…We will however judge you because you are an oddball who spends an inordinate amount of time on here discussing President Trump….It makes so much more sense now in light of this development…

I’m not reading all that nonsense, no time, some of us have lives…
I’m guessing you took offense to my exposing your fetish…Most of us are open minded and won’t judge you for that…We will however judge you because you are an oddball who spends an inordinate amount of time on here discussing President Trump….It makes so much more sense now in light of this development…

All these mental gymnastics you guys engage in is going to be PRICELESS when Trump reclaims his rightful position as President…you guys actually think you are the majority….

oh yes you read it, and you have such a life that you spend your time on a karate forum worshipping a narcissistical con man who doesnt give two shits about you, and tying yourself into pretzels trying to defend and deflect from every crooked thing he does. what kind of chuddery is this? you are the very definition of a maga muppet pal.

you can at least just admit it. diaper don could fuck your wife and murder your child right in front of you, remove that little diaper of his and then take a steamy orange shit all over your face while giving a shout-out to steve bannon, and you would still change his nappy after, give him your vote, and keep sucking that orange cock all over the internet.

but its not a cult.

and you're still calling him president trump. what a fucking chud lmfao. what you mean to say is private citizen trump. remember? after owning the libs enough to inspire over 81 million people to vote against him, diaper don ended up getting pink socked in the election by that senile old man with dementia, and then he got laughed out of every courtroom in the land, including by his own judges

and then after diaper don couldn't win an election by votes, or by hook or by crook and have his way, his deranged followers decided to throw the most nuclear toddler tantrum that the nation has ever witnessed, and those poor wittle manbabies ended up going to jail and crying for their mommies while getting thrown under the bus by their beloved toddler-in-chief who wouldn't even spot them a nickel to make bail, and pardoned the guy who stole money from them instead.

Last edited:
Special master asks Trump team for proof of claims that FBI planted evidence

Special master demands proof of tampering from Trump's lawyers in Mar-a-Lago case

The special master appointed to filter out privileged materials from the documents taken by the government from Mar-a-Lago has asked Donald Trump’s lawyers to provide proof of their allegations that the FBI planted evidence.

In a new court filing, Raymond Dearie, the senior federal judge tasked with separating out documents covered under executive or attorney-client privilege from the trove taken by the FBI as part of its investigation into whether Trump unlawfully possessed government secrets, also laid out a series of deadlines in the case.

Here’s more from Reuters:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...new-york-lawsuit-joe-biden-us-politics-latest

oh snap. nobody ever asks 45 for proof of anything he says, no matter how deranged or outrageous it sounds! it is our patriotic duty to take his word as gospel, and not question a word of what he says. asking for proof, or simply even asking him to show his work during a math assignment, is just asking for donnie dearest to completely disown you, stab you in the back and call you a traitorous deep state sellout to the weaponized radical left. he's not going to be happy about that.

they want see some proof of trumps accusations over the FBI planting evidence? i sure hope they didnt get this evidence mixed up in a box with more time magazine covers, mixed in with trumps tax returns, health care plan, and evidence of election fraud. aint nobody in the world ever gonna find it then!

i mean shit he can try to play mr. victim and attack the fbi with outlandish claims outside of a courtroom all he wants but if you're going to even attempt to make such a bold claim in your legal defense after you get your stupid ass indicted, you damn well better have some proof of such claims, and it better be damning proof! the least you can do is show some of it to your special master that you wanted, who you fought the court system to get, who you specifically selected. i mean if you aint even willing to help out yourself right now, you ain't gonna have a leg to stand on when the kid gloves come off and they drag you to court in a criminal trial

this special master ordeal is most definately not heading in the direction that the chuds were praying for.
That this is the judge Trump's team themselves chose off the list for special master makes this even more amusing.

cock all over the internet.
remove that little diaper of his
then shit all over your face

lots of pent up weird sexual energy there dude..let it out, we accept you brother…
For reference , maybe it’s childhood trauma..

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/fetishistic-disorder

a maga muppet on a psychology website. well, thats a start anyways. keep reading.

does that website contain anything on the deep state, pizzagate, large fries, and chocolate shake? what about those weaponized witch hunting radical left political hitjobs? does it teach us the science on just how italian space lasers, obama's microwaves, chinese thermostats, and the ghost of hugo chavez stolen the 2020 election? perhaps it'll even have the latest scoop from alex jones and todays talking points from tucker carlson? come on bro. i need to be told what to think, what to say, and what to do while i cry everyday about all things brandon and call you all a bunch of snowflakes and NPC's with a bunch of imaginary disorders.

i mean if that website you stumbled upon doesnt contain any of that kind of material, then that shit is fake news and i aint interested in moseying on over there. trump 2024 bitches!

Last edited:
a maga muppet on a psychology website. well, thats a start anyways. keep reading.

does that website contain anything on the deep state, pizzagate, large fries, and chocolate shake? what about those weaponized witch hunting radical left political hitjobs? does it teach us the science on just how italian space lasers, obama's microwaves, chinese thermostats, and the ghost of hugo chavez stolen the 2020 election? perhaps it'll even have the latest scoop from alex jones and todays talking points from tucker carlson? come on bro. i need to be told what to think, what to say, and what to do while i cry everyday about all things brandon and call you all a bunch of snowflakes and NPC's with a bunch of imaginary disorders.

i mean if that website you stumbled upon doesnt contain any of that kind of material, then that shit is fake news and i aint interested in moseying on over there. trump 2024 bitches!

<Huh2>

you are just so highly intellergent that i cant manage to come up with anything to say to that. congratulations bro you win. now hold on. i'm out of low iq meme's for the moment so i guess i need to find me that emilia clarke gif just to drop at the end of my post for good measures just to make sure everybody else knows exactly just how not bothered i am and how owned you are. oh, there it is. here we go.

<Dany07>

That this is the judge Trump's team themselves chose off the list for special master makes this even more amusing.

after receiving another kick in the dick by his own precious little special master, i can see diaper don go crawling on all fours back to his pet judge and throwing another one of his toddler tantrums, demanding them to fire the special master and bring in an extra-special ultra maga master who will do the job properly. the one with 18 trump flags hanging off the back of his truck.

waaahhh he asked me questions! reeeeee my math teacher asked me to show my work! its not fair! goo goo gaa gaa my rights have been violated! i soiled my nappy!

Last edited:
you are just so highly intellergent that i cant manage to come up with anything to say to that. congratulations bro you win. now hold on. i'm out of low iq meme's for the moment so i guess i need to find me that emilia clarke gif just to drop at the end of my post for good measures just to make sure everybody else knows exactly just how not bothered i am and how owned you are. oh, there it is. here we go.

<Dany07>

Im almost…almost, starting to feel guilty…you are clearly unhinged….maybe start with this test…the first step to healing is identifying that you have a problem,,take the test,,,,

https://www.gotoquiz.com/trump_derangement_syndrome_quiz_test

You will need to answer the questions. Answer as correctly to the best of your ability. These answers will tell you how bad your TDS is. Please answer carefully.

Answer to the best of your ability. The answers must be correct.Take your time; there are only 12 questions! Answer very carefully and HONESTLY.Honesty will determine how bad your TDS honestly is.

Im almost…almost, starting to feel guilty…you are clearly unhinged….maybe start with this test…the first step to healing is identifying that you have a problem,,take the test,,,,

https://www.gotoquiz.com/trump_derangement_syndrome_quiz_test

You will need to answer the questions. Answer as correctly to the best of your ability. These answers will tell you how bad your TDS is. Please answer carefully.

Answer to the best of your ability. The answers must be correct.Take your time; there are only 12 questions! Answer very carefully and HONESTLY.Honesty will determine how bad your TDS honestly is.

genecope harder. keep simping for the con man who doesnt give two shits about you. here's a question for ya maga muppet. shouldn't be hard to answer either. whats the docket number to that case where diaper don found evidence of election fraud and then proved it?

genecope harder. keep simping for the con man who doesnt give two shits about you. here's a question for ya maga muppet. shouldn't be hard to answer either. whats the docket number to that case where diaper don found evidence of election fraud and then proved it?

666…..

Back