Crime Trump's Jan 6th phone log has 7 hour gap.

It might be, if anyone outside of Don Lemon's audience gave two shits about January 6th.

I think you’re very wrong about that. The 10% or so of voters who decide elections are going to care, to the same extent they cared about Hillary’s emails. You’ll have two extremes either completely disregarding the issue or overplaying it to excess, but the slow trickle of new info about what the President did and didn’t do as the rioters tried to interfere with the election certification will still play as important developments to the nightly news crowd, and that’s the group deciding the elections at this point.

It's hilarious how this 3 hour unarmed nothing burger of a Capitol invasion is still headline news, while the 2020 BLM riots resulted in 25-30 homicides, thousands of burned down businesses and buildings, and an estimated $2 billion in damage, yet people barely bat an eye.

I don't condone any form of rioting but the 3 hour unarmed Capitol riot was a walk in the park compared to the horrific BLM riots.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/riots-following-george-floyds-death-could-cost-up-to-2b/

5ed3bec785f5402e1e6c578e.jpeg

It's how you know the MSM is totally Orwellian at this point. They push the agenda they want the sheep to concentrate on and ignore what exposes them as frauds, tyrants, and villains.

It's hilarious how this 3 hour unarmed nothing burger of a Capitol invasion is still headline news, while the 2020 BLM riots resulted in 25-30 homicides, thousands of burned down businesses and buildings, and an estimated $2 billion in damage, yet people barely bat an eye.

I don't condone any form of rioting but the 3 hour unarmed Capitol riot was a walk in the park compared to the horrific BLM riots.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/riots-following-george-floyds-death-could-cost-up-to-2b/

Whataboutism...

One was an attempt to overthrow democracy one was not.

The family members of law enforcement officers who died as a result of Jan 6th probably care. If you were just trying to say that you personally don't care in your typically brain dead way by slamming a gay black dude (put your erection away), ok.

LOL @ the BLM supporter trying to white knight law enforcement.

LOL @ the progressive using homosexuality as an insult.

You're a walking punchline.

LOL @ the BLM supporter trying to white knight law enforcement.

LOL @ the progressive using homosexuality as an insult.

You're a walking punchline.
Lol...but seriously, you just avoided dead police officers on Jan 6th so you could type "BLM" and rage...type out the word "black" next time for full effect, it'll help chase the dragon better.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Lol...but seriously, you just avoided dead police officers on Jan 6th so you could type "BLM" and rage...type out the word "black" next time for full effect, it'll help chase the dragon better.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Nobody died on January 6th, other than a rioter.

Speaking of "gaps", where is Pelosi's emails during January 6 and the days leading up where the National Guard request was denied and additional Capitol Police were also denied? Where is the information on Ray Epps? It's like the Democrats wanted this event... and don't want to uncover the actual root causes.

Nobody died on January 6th, other than a rioter.
But that's not what I said, and you know that. You also know multiple law enforcement officers died because of what happened on Jan 6th.

I'm 100% on board Trump should have, could have, and had a moral responsibility to have done more to prevent the diester that took place at The Capital. With that being said and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't see Trump having much ability to ramp up or escalate the attacks on the capital making phone calls. It would have been a waste of time compared to the other tools he had at his disposal. His power to escalate a situation was his Twitter account where he had the ability to reach 80 million people in a matter of seconds counting only his followers. By the time media outlets, journlaists, famous people, who all carry millions of followers themselves retweet his messages, his ability to reach people on the Twitter format was absolutely insane. This would have made the phone worthless (unless you're using it for twitter). Then you've also got Facebook as well. If Trump was using his phone during the disaster at the capital, it would have been him speaking with friends and family basking proudly as he watched what was taking place from The White House.

Last edited:
Americans literally care more about their own favorite political team winning than they do the state of their own country. Insane.

America took one of the sharpest downturns it ever has and people are still pondering crackpot theories like this. Wow. Fix your country.

a seven hour cell phone gap is not possible under jan 6th conditions so he either deleted all the activity, had another phone he is not claiming or they got burners.

That's not it, Trump has never heard of the term "burner phone".

They litterally took over blocks of a town! Wtf are you talking about. They actually over took parts of a Democratic city and at least two children were killed there. Get a fucking grip you liar.
So much emotion. Still not an attempt to overthrow an election or coup. Whataboutism for the win.

Americans literally care more about their own favorite political team winning than they do the state of their own country. Insane.

America took one of the sharpest downturns it ever has and people are still pondering crackpot theories like this. Wow. Fix your country.

Yup. Everything has gotta be "my team win" rather than "....were all fucking losing"

Peach Mints 6.0!!!

Hillary Clinton had a 30,000 email gap of missing information that she purposely deleted while it was under Federal subpoena. I didn't see a single one of you Leftists give a shit about that, but suddenly this matters to you?

I'll tell you what. Start being consistent and others will give a shit, but you guys are monster hypocrites. I myself would like to know what is missing from Trump's emails... just like Hillary's.

You realize her lawyers literally asked permission to remove those emails before doing so because they didn't believe them to be relevant.

It's not like they just swept those emails under the rug and shrugged her shoulders to the prosecutors. It was planned and approved.

So much emotion. Still not an attempt to overthrow an election or coup. Whataboutism for the win.
Oh i get. Yoou said attempted to over throw democracy, not actually do it while committing murder. Whataboutism my ass i caught you lying. The left litterally said fuck democracy and set up an autonomous zone where two young boys were killed, thats an attempt at an over throwing democracy plus more and you dont want to hear it cause your two brain cells cant take it too bad. Youre either a liar or wrong and ive proven it your opinion on this matter is now shit on my shoe

Back