Tszyu vs Ortiz also added to Crawford vs Madrimov card Aug.3rd

Could Tszyus cut be healed enough for him to get a camp in for August?

Tszyu vs Ortiz is good ass fight. I'm surprised his team didn't go with a rematch against Fundora.

Reactions: mon
While I see Tim winning, I’ve always stated this is a much closer fight that a lot anticipate due to Tim being always overrated in here while Ortiz very underrated. At the end of the day Tim is not as good as many think and Virgil does not suck as much as a lot of people say.

Still, where they end up is with Tim winning, maybe a late stoppage.

Love this fight! Leo/Mares and Ruiz/Big Baby are awful, but this and Pitbull/Rayo should be barn burners. I'm probably buying it. I'm an addict.

Tszyu vs Ortiz is good ass fight. I'm surprised his team didn't go with a rematch against Fundora.
Aussie sources are saying WBO ordered Fundora to face the interim champ- winner Crawford/Madrimov instead of the rematch.

Tszyu camp has been around the block with Kostya so they must have had this on the backburner in case of that ruling.

WBO Fundora ruling

Exciting fight. Reasonably tight timeline for Tszyu- either he's healed exceptionally well or they are risking a camp with less sparring? I guess it'd be under the helmet anyway.

Tszyu keeps lining up hard fights, I respect that. He's trying to force his way in there and I guess coming from Oz, he wants the marketing boost of being on that huge card and getting some eyes on what he can do. Saudi $$ can't hurt either.

Aussie sources are saying WBO ordered Fundora to face the interim champ- winner Crawford/Madrimov instead of the rematch.

Tszyu camp has been around the block with Kostya so they must have had this on the backburner in case of that ruling.

WBO Fundora ruling

Exciting fight. Reasonably tight timeline for Tszyu- either he's healed exceptionally well or they are risking a camp with less sparring? I guess it'd be under the helmet anyway.

Tszyu keeps lining up hard fights, I respect that. He's trying to force his way in there and I guess coming from Oz, he wants the marketing boost of being on that huge card and getting some eyes on what he can do. Saudi $$ can't hurt either.
Fundora will vacate the WBO and defend the wbc either vs Tszyu or Spence …

Back