• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

How can you log in to your account if you dont know the user name?
I mean if the user name is changed, and you try to log in with the old name and password.
You need to know the log in... to.... log in.
When I changed my name I had to update the login details. IIRC
You just don’t log in and look for a thread you posted in. It happened to me, but on a different forum.

The interview proves:
1. Vladimir Putin is a war criminal
2. Putin did not mention any democratic process in decision making
3. The interview proves that Putin is a dictator who is a threat to his nation and global security
4. Tucker & Trump are traitors
5. Conservatives who have no problem with this should be deported to Russia.

The interview proves:
1. Vladimir Putin is a war criminal
2. Putin did not mention any democratic process in decision making
3. The interview proves that Putin is a dictator who is a threat to his nation and global security
4. Tucker & Trump are traitors
5. Conservatives who have no problem with this should be deported to Russia.

Amazes me that people like you can walk around without a leash.

Now do Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein as filthy rich stock genius' <Fedor23>
Well Nancy married to a multimillionaire financer. Neither are sitting on over 300 billion dollars 2 yachts worth 3 billion an over 3 multi-billion dollar properties.

I was annoyed at the first giant portion also. Putin proved that he thinks his version of history gave him justification to invade. The world needed to know what they are dealing with.

Well... due to the traffic and buzz all over the internet. It was. You should see the Rallypoint forums right now. It's going nuts. Not to mention the youtube comments, podcasters etc etc

Yeah people can "read" stuff all day. Seeing/hearing it from the horse's mouth was totally different.

You didn't say anything about Nato. You either didn't watch the interview, or you are just ignoring nato expansion and aggression in Ukraine.

"He thinks his version of history gave him justification to invade" man stfu you uneducated goon.

Right, i watched it. some considerations:

- i can respect the absolute autism of saying allow me 30 seconds to talk about history, followed by half an hour of historical details. i know americans don't like this type of historical talk, which brings about details that happened 1000 years ago, but it's quite common in Europe. Tucker's face during that part of the interview is telling in this regard. i doubt many americans had the patience to follow his entire presentation.
- Tucker: Where are we in history? Putin: Here's some documents, which i didn't even bother to translate into english, you can do that later. Tucker: But how are these details relevant? Putin: Thank you for appreciating my presentation.
- You could sense Tucker's despair at listening to a possibly endless history lesson.
- as a true tradecraft enjoyer, Putin seems to give high marks to the CIA coup in Ukraine (his words). man goes back to his roots and acknowledges a job well done. as he says in the interview, a job is a job. it's the political side that has to deal with the mistakes of that though.
- Tucker, and a lot of press today seems to expect bite-sized answers to very complex questions.
- the denazification thing is bizzarre, it feels like something not serious. i don't understand why Putin keeps insisting on this. i mean, i understand, it's a political talking point, i just find it weird.
- i did not expect Putin to go to the Bicameral Mind analogies.
- a lot of the Putin analogies are simply not relevant to everyday people, those are good for a room that's filled with people with his position - presidents. I understand what he was trying to do but for the regular people they will ring hollow.
- Putin seems puzzled about american leadership the same way Kissinger was when talking about Europe (who do i call when i want to talk to Europe?) - there seems to be a disconnect, from his perspective, between what he speaks with people sharing his level of responsibility in America, and what comes out after the same initial understanding is Washington-washed through a machine of interests. This is close to Trump's idea of a "swamp".
- Putin touches on a point that i believe has merit - America has a lot of cold-warriors that are now in the higher places of power and know of nothing else but hate Russia and may be pissed they didn't get the chance to shoot one in anger when the USSR collapsed, so their intellectual inertia still is a powerful force in America. Romney saying to a young Obama the russia argument and then getting mocked for it comes from that inertia.
- Putin seems to personally know more about America than any american president would know about Russia.
- a rather mellow interview. when you get the time to speak about Dostoyevsky you can gauge the level of that.

- Tucker's performance was better than i expected. I expected him to make references to america or american issues and he did not do anything memorable in that regard. The questions were not very aggressive, but within the range presidents usually get in this type of interview. He did allow Putin a lot of time to expand on his ideas, which was a more "russian" type interview, since they like to be declarative about things they consider important.

Overall, it's a 7/10 for me. Somewhat informative, but nothing really extraordinary. I don't see this interview changing minds one way or the other for many people. Everybody losing their minds over this needs to chill. But if there is such a thing as the Tucker Carlson brand, this interview was very useful for it. i imagine a Putin interview will open a lot of doors.

Last edited:
What happened to freedom loving conservatives? Why is Putin so fucking popular with them? This guy stands for everything they should be against.
The right's hatred for anything they perceive as being "woke" has overridden all other considerations. Russia hates LGBTQ, so they're fucking ace in the right's eyes.

He started to suck on Putler pee-pee lol.

What happened to freedom loving conservatives? Why is Putin so fucking popular with them? This guy stands for everything they should be against.

CONservatives never really believed and cared about values,freedom and our liberal constitution.
It's all about owning the libs. They're fascist in their hearts, and this is a perfect example of how little they actually care about this great country.

What's hilarious is that at the same time Putin was sperging out about what happened on september 22, 1256, at 18:43 near a river in Tomsk, Biden was holding a spitting conference where he angrily was criticizing the DoJ for finding him officially senile, immediately followed by him confusing Mexico with Egypt.

Right, i watched it. some considerations:

- i can respect the absolute autism of saying allow me 30 seconds to talk about history, followed by half an hour of historical details. i know americans don't like this type of historical talk, which brings about details that happened 1000 years ago, but it's quite common in Europe. Tucker's face during that part of the interview is telling in this regard. i doubt many americans had the patience to follow his entire presentation.
- Tucker: Where are we in history? Putin: Here's some documents, which i didn't even bother to translate into english, you can do that later. Tucker: But how are these details relevant? Putin: Thank you for appreciating my presentation.
- You could sense Tucker's despair at listening to a possibly endless history lesson.
- as a true tradecraft enjoyer, Putin seems to give high marks to the CIA coup in Ukraine (his words). man goes back to his roots and acknowledges a job well done. as he says in the interview, a job is a job. it's the political side that has to deal with the mistakes of that though.
- Tucker, and a lot of press today seems to expect bite-sized answers to very complex questions.
- the denazification thing is bizzarre, it feels like something not serious. i don't understand why Putin keeps insisting on this. i mean, i understand, it's a political talking point, i just find it weird.
- i did not expect Putin to go to the Bicameral Mind analogies.
- a lot of the Putin analogies are simply not relevant to everyday people, those are good for a room that's filled with people with his position - presidents. I understand what he was trying to do but for the regular people they will sound hollow.
- Putin seems puzzled about american leadership the same way Kissinger was when talking about Europe (who do i call when i want to talk to Europe?) - there seems to be a disconnect, from his perspective, between what he speaks with people sharing his level of responsibility in America, and what comes out after the same initial understanding is Washington-washed through a machine of interests. This is close to Trump's idea of a "swamp".
- Putin touches on a point that i believe has merit - America has a lot of cold-warriors that are now in the higher places of power and know of nothing else but hate Russia and may be pissed they didn't get the chance to shoot one in anger when the USSR collapsed, so their intellectual inertia still is a powerful force in America. Romney saying to a young Obama the russia argument and then getting mocked for it comes from that inertia.
- Putin seems to personally know more about America than any american president would know about Russia.
- a rather mellow interview. when you get the time to speak about Dostoyevsky you can gauge the level of that.

- Tucker's performance was better than i expected. I expected him to make references to america or american issues and he did not do anything memorable in that regard. The questions were not very aggressive, but within the range presidents usually get in this type of interview. He did allow Putin a lot of time to expand on his ideas, which was a more "russian" type interview, since they like to be declarative about things they consider important.

Overall, it's a 7/10 for me. Somewhat informative, but nothing really extraordinary. I don't see this interview changing minds one way or the other for many people. Everybody losing their minds over this needs to chill. But if there is such a thing as the Tucker Carlson brand, this interview was very useful for it. i imagine a Putin interview will open a lot of doors.

Thanks. I haven’t see the interview yet, but eventually come around to watching it.

On the bold part:

Not the first time Putin brings this up. Can’t find the original video, but this video shows some of it

Thanks. I haven’t see the interview yet, but eventually come around to watching it.

On the bold part:

Not the first time Putin brings this up. Can’t find the original video, but this video shows some of it

Didn't see this clip. He put it very mildly in the Tucker interview compared to this.

Serbia was committing genocide though right? Of course a change in administration would change things but on our end defending Ukraine's sovereignty. If they weren't their own nation then why didn't Russia maintain them when they went bankrupt during the Cold War? Maybe there's some type of claim they could make over Crimea but again why wasn't this brought up up when the USSR fell? Russia welcomed the West to rebound and now that they have recovered they think they deserve to lord over their old satellite States.
In relation to the administration I guess it's a possibility Trump would stop bankrolling Ukraine but maybe he wouldn't. Republicans criticize everything Democrats do but then go on and do the same and vice versa. Anyhow, I'm summarizing Putin's position.
About Serbia, they killed civilians, if that fits a genocide I'm not sure.
They killed less civilians than Israel.
But the point about international law is that you should get a permission from the UN to invade a country. But it all boils down to the veto. Russia and China would veto it just like the US would veto any action against Israel even if over a hundred nations vote in favor.

This is what a Ukrainian said to me about the interview.

"When I heard that it was going to happen my only hope was that Putin would go fully mask off and oh boy did he deliver. He went on an absolutely insane rant how the Russian state began to exist in 862, how the Poles created a fake Ukrainian identity in the 13th century, how later Ukrainians realized that they were indeed Russians and joined Russia, how they lived in a complete harmony for the next hundreds of years until the evil Austrian General Staff decided to revive the fake Ukrainian identity and how Lenin decided to keep that identity for no reason.

He very explicitly stated that Ukraine is a fake state and Ukrainian people are actually Russians in denial. He said that every neighbor of Ukraine can just join in to help him carve up Ukraine. He also accused Poland in collaboration with the Nazis which is also completely crazy.

I hope there are no illusions left in the West that Putin is straight up insane and should be deposed. I mean this is completely indefensible, I think even hard right MAGA republicans should realize it after seeing it."

An autocratic ruler who poisons and defenestrates his dissidents and opponents and steals billions of dollars from his people? Wow, you sure have a great understanding of Americans.
Well, to be fair, he clearly has a good understanding of Trump fans.

Back