• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

Anyone that thinks either side is “winning”…. Please listen to JRE #2064. According to Mike Baker it’s a stalemate. Granted it’s a podcast from November 16. Haven’t heard much change though.

Last edited:
Except for the fact I have completely refuted several stupid statements in this thread over the last couple of pages. Statements that were quickly glazed over and forgotten about as soon as I pointed out easily proven facts. The whole eu - nato claim for a start. Those plebs (and presumably you as well) clearly had no idea what they were talking about right there. Then one stupid statement brought on another while they desperately tried to divert and distract away from their laughable and obvious lack of knowledge. Go back and read. You'll see I'm right. I know you won't though, because you've been here the whole time and you already know I'm right.
Can you refute that career government official, Tiny Putin is worth over 300 billion.
Russia sits on an ass load of natural resources yet its GDP is less than 3 States in the Good Ole US Of A. You want to know why that is it’s because Putin is a thief. It’s tough for your country to grow economically If the guy on top is stealing everything. Sure Putin has grabbed some land , supposedly fighting Nazis but turned his country into an economic shit hole.

Don't pretend that is the invasion of Ukraine you were referring to. That was 5 years before.

No wonder i couldn't pinpoint your name, you have not actually been in the Russia/Ukraine thread, you are just an NPC contrarian whose interest in the subject came when Donald Trump and his MAGA cult outright declared himself on the side of Russia.

The fact that you call it 5 years before is the biggest red flag because the war has been raging for 2 years now, of course it was not the "current thing" so you didn't gave a fuck, but now it is, because its the current thing to be a contrarian about.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

If he was suddenly talking about that one, he'd have surely referred to it as the seizing of crimea rather than not being specific and referring to it merely as an "illegal invasion". It was a bit more than an invasion. Russia annexed Crimea ffs.
Plus, as you can see, we'd actually been talking about the recent/current invasion.
It's obvious he wasn't talking about 2014 though if you go back through the convo. The fact the link I provided shows a date of 2019 also shits all over his claim that it was after being invaded. It was 5 years after lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

Plus, let's address the fact you lot keep claiming Ukraine didn't want to join the EU. Or was it they didn't want to join NATO? You can't seem to make up your minds, then run for the hills when highlighted that you're talking utter nonsense. That is also repeatedly being contested here and I've posted the link several times. Hilariously also, he only quoted the part of my post that missed that slam dunk out.

This is you just projecting your own ignorance buddy.

"I only cared about this recently, so its clear that everyone has the same level of ignorance about the subject as i do".

You still repeat the 5 years after when the full invasion happen in Feb 2022, you probably are also ignorant on the "civil war" on the Donbass and believe it was just a rebellion despite Russians openly saying they had unmarked troops in the region.

Do your shoes have velcro instead of laces?
Snappy comeback.

Yep. You're definitely drunk again.
No wonder i couldn't pinpoint your name, you have not actually been in the Russia/Ukraine thread, you are just an NPC contrarian whose interest in the subject came when Donald Trump and his MAGA cult outright declared himself on the side of Russia.

The fact that you call it 5 years before is the biggest red flag because the war has been raging for 2 years now, of course it was not the "current thing" so you didn't gave a fuck, but now it is, because its the current thing to be a contrarian about.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Lol. I'm English. As if I give a fuck about trump.

And my mention of 5 years before is in reference to 5 years before that amendment to the constitution I've had to keep informing you off. Do the math. That was 2019. 5 years before is 2014......
What happened in 2014.......? 🤦🏻‍♂️

And you have resorted to telling outright lies now, stating that according to me, the war started in 2024.
Yet more muddying of the waters to hide the stupid shit you've been saying.

Snappy comeback.

Yep. You're definitely drunk again.

Lol. I'm English. As if I give a fuck about trump.

And my mention of 5 years before is in reference to 5 years before that amendment to the constitution I've had to keep informing you off. Do the math. That was 2019. 5 years before is 2014......
What happened in 2014.......? 🤦🏻‍♂️

And you have resorted to telling outright lies now, stating that according to me, the war started in 2024.
Yet more muddying of the waters to hide the stupid shit you've been saying.
You said "that was 5 years before" in relation to Ukraine modifying its Constitution.

Eitherway Russia invaded in 2014, Ukraine was in a bad position so they kept compromising which led to Russia emboldening themselves, at some point Ukraine realized that Russia would not stop, so they looked into joining NATO.

History proved them right, if they had joined NATO they would not had been invaded.

You said "that was 5 years before" in relation to Ukraine modifying its Constitution.

Eitherway Russia invaded in 2014, Ukraine was in a bad position so they kept compromising which led to Russia emboldening themselves, at some point Ukraine realized that Russia would not stop, so they looked into joining NATO.

History proved them right, if they had joined NATO they would not had been invaded.

Yes genius. They were invaded in 2014 and Crimea was taken. 2019 is when Ukraine amended their constitution to join NATO and the EU. That's 5 years later.

Making sense yet? Or can't you count that far? How many more times are you going to make me repeat this? Or will you repeat that they weren't going to join the EU like you kept doing before?

Moscow is with huge differences.
One stuff is really modern and new buildings in prestigious areas of city and another thing is ...buildings looking like had freezed in 1990 th without any further investments so mortgage price and expenses for rent will be different.
It isn't city with stuff like Harlem and still & money is God ....everything else is to waste your time.....
Golden circles in Leningrad and Moscow never will care about .. others.

Actually they didn't had did homework.
For example didn't had get that to join NATO or EU when country does have active border dispute is almost impossible since beauty with Cyprus....
Orban too, LOL and xxx other factors....
Therefore they should had silently to develop their own MIC and produce a lot... plus to build damn normal def lines and to prepare for reality...

Yes genius. They were invaded in 2014 and Crimea was taken. 2019 is when Ukraine amended their constitution to join NATO and the EU. That's 5 years later.
JFC are you this dense?

Making sense yet? Or can't you count that far? How many more times are you going to make me repeat this? Or will you repeat that they weren't going to join the EU like you kept doing before?
It doesn't makes sense to claim that Ukraine was attacked because it wanted to join NATO when Ukraine tried to join NATO after it was attacked

He’s so lost he sent me a video of Tucker saying he might cheer Russia in a beef Bs Ukraine in 2020 when trump was president. Tucker said he was obviously joking end of vid . Rod tried to say that was during the invasion of Ukraine that happened under Biden …

He’s so lost he sent me a video of Tucker saying he might cheer Russia in a beef Bs Ukraine in 2020 when trump was president. Tucker said he was obviously joking end of vid . Rod tried to say that was during the invasion of Ukraine that happened under Biden …
This doesn't surprise me at all. He has spoken so much utter nonsense since trying to take over the convo from the other halfwits. He goes round in circles non stop and just repeats the same crap making me feel like I've got to get the crayons out.

"end of video"

You mean after several commercial breaks when he got told that it was a fucking stupid thing to say.

Back