TUF 24 Finale - PBP/Discussion

lol if you're begging on this one... what are you gonna offer on an actual close decision
All it takes are a couple of Bellator judges to have been assigned to this event and it could be 29-28 OReilly

Why does anyone think Oreilly can get this dec? theres just no way.

O'Reilly is not talented, but he's a very smart fighter. He showed some impressive creative stuff. Kim was just too much of a beast.

I have a feeling these Judges may be on point tonight. Which bodes well for Hall if he is on his back but attacking aggressively.

solid judging gives me confidence for possible incoming livebets

Next fight is only one I had no bet on til now. Just gonna stab Schnell itd +430. Hoping for that sub

pretty crazy how Kim's boxing looked pretty crappy here as opposed to in the Polo fight, but his grappling was pretty good instead.
Not too surprising the dude went for a low-risk win. After going full just bleed and getting KO'd in his first two UFC fights. Even if he thought he had a clear striking advantage, going full wrassler and letting that dome take a break from punishment seems like the smart choice.

can't believe people in this thread think kim is remotely good. he's awful.

I think people are taking into account the level of fighter he is and the level of opp. he is up against (..its low). O'Reilly has actually shown decent strength and wrestling in the 170 lb division and is getting somewhat handled by Kim at 155.

DHK was a great line line at -145 but should have had a lot more action on it . ..especially from me LOL was a bad matchup for Brandon but all I was just worried about maestro making poor decisions and costing himself as he has shown some poor judgment in previous fights — to say the least

no bet on this fight.. strong lean on font but price is not good enough

3u Profit Parlay closing out with Font. Which would claw my way back from 0-3 start nicely.

sitting this fight out. i think font can ko him, but mehh.

Back