TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Wow, but I can only say I'm disappointed not suprised about Eubanks. She clearly doesn't belong in that weight class. Almost as disappointing as that british guy who couldn't get a Visa before the final

That's kinda funny how Eubanks could make weight for her 3 fights on the show, but can't make weight when she has all the time in the world to prepare for it.

I didn't think Eubanks would be long for the 125 division anyway, she cuts a massive amount of weight

Eubanks should get the first shot at whoever wins the final. She probably have to amputate a leg though to make weight

Well. I was going to congratulate both Nicco and Sijara for their wins and their eventual fight for the title but Sijara's weight cut issue wrecks that part of my post. I do congrat them both on their wins of course. Sorry to learn of Sijara's hospitalization this morning. Best wishes for her swift recovery.

Tough losses for Barb and Roxy too. I look forward to seeing them rebound.

I am looking forward to seeing Nicco vs. Roxy though! I sort of wish Barb had a chance to fight Nicco again but that fight can wait for another day.

This was a fun season to watch. Sorry I had to miss some of the episodes as they aired (long trip) but I caught up. Good fights and the underdogs came out on top - although I knew both Nicco and Sijara would do better then their "ranks" suggested they would.

I look forward to the TUF 26 finale.

So after watching a 2-2 145lber fighting a 21-13 housewife in a show where no fighter had a 0 loss record, the only one with real talent can't make weight.

Now we will have a champion 125lb lady who was eliminated and thus a devalued champion in a division with 6 active fighters.

Wooooo!!!!

So after watching a 2-2 145lber fighting a 21-13 housewife in a show where no fighter had a 0 loss record, the only one with real talent can't make weight.

Now we will have a champion 125lb lady who was eliminated and thus a devalued champion in a division with 6 active fighters.

Wooooo!!!!

Roxie is fighting for the title, but she hasn't been gifted it, we may still have a Champ who never lost at 125 and beat the #1, #2 & #3 ranked fighters from the show

Wooooo!!!!

Housewife? You are really going out on a limb to make shit up. If you have to lie like such a little bitch to support your hate, why don't you just seek professional help?

Doing myself a favor and ignoring your worthless ass. Every day here is yet another reminder of why I never had kids.

i bet the tuf contestant whos name i forget (the former durg addict with the breat implants) was cutting weight while hoping (again) to be given the chance to replace sijara

But not to most of the people who post to this site unfortunately.
I was quite looking forward to the final but not so much now. Nicco and Sijara were clearly the best 2 in the competition.
If Sijara can't make 125 then I'm not sure what sort of a future (if any) she has in the UFC.

Most who post to this site are busy bitching about the fight being between two women to notice who the women actually are, anyway.

Wooooo!!!!

Oh, fuck off. Real talent? She as a size bully. She wasn't better than Roxie technically, just bigger and stronger. Even when she KO'd Bennet, she literally closed her eyes to throw the Hail Mary kick. Glad she's out.

i bet the tuf contestant whos name i forget (the former durg addict with the breat implants) was cutting weight while hoping (again) to be given the chance to replace sijara
Lauren Murphy is the former addict, but she's not the one with implants.

Most who post to this site are busy bitching about the fight being between two women to notice who the women actually are, anyway.

Oh, fuck off. Real talent? She as a size bully. She wasn't better than Roxie technically, just bigger and stronger. Even when she KO'd Bennet, she literally closed her eyes to throw the Hail Mary kick. Glad she's out.

Too many people learned to judge talent here by watching their uncle win a drunken brawl in the alley behind a crack house when mom did not kick up enough. What do you expect?

Not to be overreactionary over missed weight, but Sarj should move up to 135; she is massive at 125 and quite frankly once the dust settles from the new division she would likely find herself in higher demand there as well

Not to be overreactionary over missed weight, but Sarj should move up to 135; she is massive at 125 and quite frankly once the dust settles from the new division she would likely find herself in higher demand there as well

She's shorter than like half the Strawweights, she just needs to slim down a bit so the cut isn't so hard

Lauren Murphy is the former addict, but she's not the one with implants.

I think she probably does have implants too but not ridiculously massive ones like Rachael Ostovich.

Eubanks should get the first shot at whoever wins the final. She probably have to amputate a leg though to make weight
I just don't see that happening. There are way too many potential contenders at 125 for Eubanks to get a quick mulligan at the title; Shev and the winners of Maia-Kuma and Davis-Carmouche make more sense at this point than a 2-2 fighter making her UFC debut.

Tough luck for Sarj, but she's gonna have to fight her way to another shot.

Back