No Spoilers Tupac Shakur: Police Search House Over 1996 Killing

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66240750

Police in Nevada have confirmed they served a search warrant this week in connection with the unsolved killing of rapper Tupac Shakur.

Detectives carried out the search at a home in Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas where Shakur was gunned down in September 1996.

Las Vegas Metropolitan police did not provide further details of the search, citing the ongoing investigation into his murder.

Shakur was 25 when he was killed.

No arrests have been made and no suspects are currently in custody.

The home that was searched is less than 20 miles (32km) from the Las Vegas strip where Shakur was shot in a drive-by shooting.

"LVMPD can confirm a search warrant was served in Henderson, Nevada on July 17, 2023, as part of the ongoing Tupac Shakur homicide investigation," a Las Vegas police statement said.

"We will have no further comment at this time."

Las Vegas Police Lt Jason Johansson told the Las Vegas Review Journal that detectives were working on the cold case once more.

"It's a case that's gone unsolved and hopefully one day we can change that," he told the newspaper.

Shakur, whose stage name was stylised as 2Pac, released his debut album in 1991 and went on to enjoy chart success with hits including California Love, All Eyez on Me, Changes and I Ain't Mad at Cha.

He died on 13 September 1996, a week after he was shot four times in his car while waiting at a red light.

Shakur, who sold more than 75 million records worldwide, was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2017.

---

Well wouldn't that be interesting!

Anyone know much about the Tupac thing? Suspects? Ideas? Will they solve it?

Yea, the suspects are well known, Orlando Anderson was the shooter and hes dead, murdered over 20 years ago, two other people in the car are also dead
The only living suspect is Keefe D(Orlando's uncle) and he admitted to being in the car during a Proffer interview so I dont know if he can still be charged
Maybe they can finally charge Puffy for paying for the hit

Maybe they're looking for the murder weapon?

Yeah, but what about threePac and fourPac? Who’s looking into their murders? Nobody. And why do you think that is?

Because the deep throat doesn’t want you to know that the earth is flat. And the Build-a-Bear group is paying politicians to stop anyone from knowing the truth.

I think it's incredible he was able to leave such a mark in the public zeitgeist for so long at such a young age in such a short time.

Its a damn shame, he was capable of deep insightful lyrics full of introspection and beautiful hope with a voice powerful enough to move a nation but he wasnt strong enough to break the cycle of ignorance, hatred and self destruction that comes along with life in the ghetto

Baby Lane R.I.P.

Pac wasn't a real gangster but he died like one. Nothing personal Pac was my fav rapper.

This song is FIIIIIRE.

Love his music an talent. Fact he started a bullshit east west hip hop war on a premise he k ew was a total lie loses points for me. Pac gets killed either way for being stupid. Biggie without the east west shit might still be here but I guess his weight might of done him in by now

Both Orlando Anderson and Wardell Fouse (Biggie’s killer) are dead. The only remaining loose end as mentioned above is Cheefe Davis who was in the car with Anderson during the shooting, but an indictment doesn’t seem possible.

2pac-spit.gif

the murderers already got theirs.

Back