Turkestrone

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone used this? Heard mixed reviews, from "gains in weeks" and "doesn't work"

Would give it a try, if there was a reputable source. With it being sold out on MPMD site and Rogan discussing it, it will be awhile before it becomes avalaible. Checked on Amazon a while back, knock off stuff and the reviews were terrible.

I haven't tried Turkesterone but I have been using Ecdysterone for the last two months. I like this better b/c I can also get it from natural food sources along w/ a supplement. I think there is something to it, but I don't know about some of the claims that Turkesterone is like taking 5 mg of Anavar and Ecdysterone is like taking 2.5 mg of Anavar. Some of the people who claim to be getting benefits from it are taking like 2-3x the suggested serving size.

Swole is solid. I don't know about their SARMs but I got peptides from them before. They had some SARMs sale for Olympia weekend. They were sending ads about it over the weekend.

Ordered some from swole took 2 days. They threw in a sticker, shaker and a nice bag with it too. Will give an update in a couple weeks. Not spiked with caffeine so you “feel” it, that’s a good sign.

Update: In two weeks there has not been an increase in strength or size. But this product kills hunger, like forgetting to eat, esp if you fast (I do). With no hunger pangs if you don’t. It’s weird but good if you’re trying to cut calories on it. I will continue, otherwise no negative effects/feeling on it whatsoever.
My take on it so far.

Last edited:
Update: In two weeks there has not been an increase in strength or size. But this product kills hunger, like forgetting to eat, esp if you fast (I do). With no hunger pangs if you don’t. It’s weird but good if you’re trying to cut calories on it. I will continue, otherwise no negative effects/feeling on it whatsoever.
My take on it so far.

dose it higher.

At 550 mg (standardized to %10) of turkesterone. I’m already taking 3 tabs daily, not going to take more.

By now I would have seen something.
Real gear is cheaper.
Lost some weight on turkestrone (but maybe because my appetite was zapped on it) something anavar which this is supposedly said to mimic does not do to me.
No real strength or size so far, but maybe someone is a hyper responder and will see great results.

Edit: full EKG w Heart sonogram and bloodwork done. Number were great and heart looked fantastic. So that’s a plus for anyone deciding to take it.

At 550 mg (standardized to %10) of turkesterone. I’m already taking 3 tabs daily, not going to take more.

By now I would have seen something.
Real gear is cheaper.
Lost some weight on turkestrone (but maybe because my appetite was zapped on it) something anavar which this is supposedly said to mimic does not do to me.
No real strength or size so far, but maybe someone is a hyper responder and will see great results.

Edit: full EKG w Heart sonogram and bloodwork done. Number were great and heart looked fantastic. So that’s a plus for anyone deciding to take it.
So its more of a cutting supplement?

So its more of a cutting supplement?
For me absolutely. I equate it with Clen (without the nasty side effects) where you’re already lean and looking to loose that last couple % of fat. I can’t imagine someone being bigger (especially on gear) and seeing much of a benefit from it. No bloating or water retention was cool though. There’s hundreds of vids and articles stating everything from scam to its a miracle. you just have to research. I would not spend more money on it, but results obviously vary.

For me absolutely. I equate it with Clen (without the nasty side effects) where you’re already lean and looking to loose that last couple % of fat. I can’t imagine someone being bigger (especially on gear) and seeing much of a benefit from it. No bloating or water retention was cool though. There’s hundreds of vids and articles stating everything from scam to its a miracle. you just have to research. I would not spend more money on it, but results obviously vary.
Gorilla mind is having a cyber Monday sale and it’s part of it so I thought about trying it but I’m mainly in powerlifting mode right now trying to get stronger. Will probably save trying this for a summer cut then

I've taken and am taking Turkesterone. (Actually took Ecdysteone back in the early 2000's) ....I wouldn't relegate it to a cut cycle. I get a good bit stronger, can lift longer and harder at the gym, and keep pumps for a much longer time. Feel overall denser and a little bigger after only 2 weeks. Last summer when I did my last cycle,I was noticeable bigger quickly .. my neighbor asked me if I was on Roids haha.

I did notice I have to get through a day or two if headaches when I start a cycle. I take both True Nutrition A-bolic4 (which is a blend of Turk and Apegenin, and a few other things, and plain Double Wood Turkesterone. The question for me is do you need a "carrier". A lot of the Turk Supps (Gorilla mode and Huge) use some kind of "delivery system".. stating plain Turk isn't Bioavailable without it. But plain Turk (Doublewood brand.. which seems to be a reputable US company ) is much more cost effective.

I still, after all these years, cant get myself to get on TRT ( I'm in my 40's) . I'm still sporting morning wood ( with or without supps)and I don't want to mess that up!!!!.. so I stick to non-hormonal /herbal options. Plant sterols are looking pretty good to me at the moment. Side note: Tongkat Ali is a killer libido/energy enhancer.. but dont take both Turk and Tongkat simultaneously.. as they appear to compete for the same receptors.

625A0282-E3D3-4BD2-A98B-C9B2A0AE45E8.jpeg
Swole has a sale for people on their email list %40 off. Their ecdysterone came out to $30 with shipping.

Back