Media Twitter Champ Khamzat tweeted "See you soon" to Leon, Alex, Izzy, Sean and Dricus after they won the title

Khamzat is fighting cancer? First I heard that.

Got any info links, or is that just word on the street?
“That time was hard man,” Khamzat Chimaev stated on the Full Send Podcast discussing his brief 2021 retirement. “It’s not the same man. You know that one time I said, the doctor said to me coming down, that ‘You have a cancer’, man. That’s why I said I was retired, I didn’t know what to say to my family. I didn’t know what to say to the people.”

He continued, “Then we check again, the other doctor said ‘No, you don’t have cancer’, [but I’m] still coughing up blood… Still, once if a doctor said something to you, it’s in your head. You still go home, and you’re coughing up blood and s*it. [It’s like], I’m finished man.”

“That time was hard man,” Khamzat Chimaev stated on the Full Send Podcast discussing his brief 2021 retirement. “It’s not the same man. You know that one time I said, the doctor said to me coming down, that ‘You have a cancer’, man. That’s why I said I was retired, I didn’t know what to say to my family. I didn’t know what to say to the people.”

He continued, “Then we check again, the other doctor said ‘No, you don’t have cancer’, [but I’m] still coughing up blood… Still, once if a doctor said something to you, it’s in your head. You still go home, and you’re coughing up blood and s*it. [It’s like], I’m finished man.”

Damn, that's crazy. I somehow completely missed that information. Thanks for the link.

Damn, I somehow completely missed that information. Thanks for the link.
I only found out this morning because of that guy's post. I googled it was like damn, I never knew this.

People are still running with the Khamzat retired because he had the sniffles narrative though.

4 easy steps to being a Sherdogger:

STEP 1: My country bans perhaps the most promising fighter in the sport solely based on what country the fighter is based out of / him meeting his president

STEP 2: Because of step 1, he can't get fights for political reasons / is never given a title shot despite the president of the UFC promising him title fights first if he won a contender match at 170 (Burns) then again if he won a contender match at 185 (Kamaru), both of which he won

STEP 3: Virtue signal to my heart's content that he is a twitter fighter, laugh my ass off, make fun of him that step 1 happened due to my government

STEP 4: Always be completely oblivious to the irony of steps 1-3

4 easy steps to being a Sherdogger:

STEP 1: My country bans perhaps the most promising fighter in the sport solely based on what country the fighter is based out of / him meeting his president

STEP 2: Because of step 1, he can't get fights for political reasons / is never given a title shot despite the president of the UFC promising him title fights first if he won a contender match at 170 (Burns) then again if he won a contender match at 185 (Kamaru), both of which he won

STEP 3: Virtue signal to my heart's content that he is a twitter fighter, laugh my ass off, make fun of him that step 1 happened due to my government

STEP 4: Always be completely oblivious to the irony of steps 1-3
Murica! Fuck yeah!

Nope, Nate was the one that refused the fight. lol

Cope more. Nate wouldn't have even got the chance to get tooled by a Mickey Mouse star if he fought Khamzat.

It wouldn't have been close. Nate and Nick would lose to Khamzat in the same night.

His resume definitely isn't trash.

Your entire post is incorrect lol swing and miss

Missing weight by more than 7 lbs = ducking

He only sees relevant fighters soon like Nate Diaz, Kevin Holland, and 40 year old Usman.

The wolf is hungry.. he is coming for everrrrriiibaaadiii

But if he is too sick to fight then he should stop calling people out.

If he isn't too sick, then he should stop calling people out.

Either fight.
Or don't.

"See you soon" (maybe)

Khamzat talked about a dream fight being Jon Jones recently too... And he mentioned fighting Jiri a year ago. All he does is tweet, hypothetical scenarios and underperform in fights. His days are numbered.

He was booked against Leon years ago but pulled out due to the sniffles.

This is good comedy. I think he's an AI bot. Has anyone on SD actually met him in the flesh? Remember they had a hologram of 2Pac do that performance? Yeah well..... I better not let out any more secrets....

Yo,,,,, was you mans ever think Khamzat's on some Bradley Martin ting with his brand of his???? Just calling out bear mans for the clout, then he was plan to cashing out heavy #BigBucks later. That's was definitely some next-level strategy,,,, styll. 🤑 ⛳🤓🐻

Back