Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

The conversation has been around the impact of immigration – which provides a net benefit to the country – you trying to cherry pick demographics to support your point = Waffling shit.

It absolutely does not, as I've already demonstrated. And what does "cherry pick demographics" mean? You mean pointing out that Asian groups and Somalis have contributed absolutely nothing to sport and art? You think that's cherry-picking? Are you insane? And of course you'd say it's "waffling shit", because it completely destroys your bullshit narrative.

“Our findings show that immigrants to the UK who arrived since 2000, and for whom we observe their entire migration history, have made consistently positive fiscal contributions regardless of their area of origin

That doesn't disprove my point (which I've successfully proved) that African & Asian immigration is a net drain on Europe.

Re sport – My point stands, immigration has had a positive impact on the UK, again I am not interested in your cherry picking.

No 'point' you've made so far has stood up to even the most basic of scrutiny.

Now respond to this (which you just ignored): How many of these medals were won by Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis & Turks? And how many of these groups have produced football players who play for the English national squad?

Music/Art – Do you want a historical, or comtempory list?

Stop waffling and just give me the list.

And I strongly suspect your IQ is in the 85-90 range if you think that's how 'contemporary' is spelled.

Well I'm sure you prefer feels over facts. But in the real world the south has nothing on Islamic countries in the area.

Oh, I dunno about that. I've seen those Duck Dynasty fuckers down there. Probably just don't get married cause they'll cut their welfare in half.

If you are able bodied and immigrate to a country and do not work for 20 years you should be sent back to your home country. Hell, after 2 or 3 years you should be sent back.

Well he's a citizen.

So will that rule apply to all citizens? I'd be up for that.

Well he's a citizen.

So will that rule apply to all citizens? I'd be up for that.
I thought he was supposed to be deported? If it is a naturalized citizen sure, if they come to a host country and do not contribute they should be sent to their native country.

I thought he was supposed to be deported? If it is a naturalized citizen sure, if they come to a host country and do not contribute they should be sent to their native country.

I'm pretty sure I read he was a naturalized citizen, but I wouldn't put money on that actual fact.

it sounds like you would prefer that

and stealing? Compensation is theft? All of Africa makes like 3 trillion a year from resources

tHeY'rE sTeAlInG oUr ReSoUrCeS is a typical cry from the left and various other dolts.

Isn't it shocking to you that people like you think the world is more dangerous today even though there is a lot of evidence showing that it is getting safer?

We're not talking about the world, we're talking about Europe. Europe is becoming less safe as it becomes more diverse. Just because the overall crime rates across Europe are declining, that doesn't mean there aren't serious problems with migrants/their descendants and the crime they commit.

Why do you think it's more dangerous? It's because of social media. We now have access to every single bad thing that happens in a world where billions of people live. There are a lot of shock jocks in the world that prayer on your emotional reactions.

We never had this much access to information before the smart phone. People died a lot more back then but people didn't know. People lived their lives thinking it's safe. People think it's more dangerous now even though it is much safer. The perception of danger changed.

That's great. Completely irrelevant. Now stop deflecting and deal with the topic at hand.

We're not talking about the world, we're talking about Europe. Europe is becoming less safe as it becomes more diverse. Just because the overall crime rates across Europe are declining, that doesn't mean there aren't serious problems with migrants/their descendants and the crime they commit.

European countries have gotten much safer as well. People are just tricked into thinking it's more dangerous.

Nobody thought there were problems when the crime was significantly higher with less migrants. The focus is on migrants now without looking at the macro level or the context of these crimes.

Just look at most threads on these forums. They are about specific cases that are meant to rile you up and make you angry. I could do the same thing about car crashes. If we used the logic you are using here then we wouldn't even be driving cars out of fear.

The migrant crime argument has been used by everyone since the dawn of time. It was also used on people that you deem as "good" migrants. Western migrants were also hated at a point in time. They are hated less because you can focus on the darker ones.

Strange comment considering the rate of incest amongst these types of illegals.

He's floundering. To be expected. I brought up cousin marriage and he wasn't able to connect the dots between that and inbreeding. Those cousin marriages, which in some muslim countries exceed 50% of all marriages, result in children being born. He unintentionally insulted the very people he was attempting to defend.

<Dany07>

Nah, I've seen the south.

You're so hopeless & feeble. LOL

They would all be kangs if it weren't for diabolical whites.

Correct. Sub-Saharan Africa was a place of great prosperity, culture & civilisation before Europeans showed up. They had spectacular cities, full of magnificent castles & palaces.

Here's the King's palace in Rwanda:

King%27s_palace_in_Nyanza.jpg

Breathtaking stuff.

He's floundering. To be expected. I brought up cousin marriage and he wasn't able to connect the dots between that and inbreeding. Those cousin marriages, which in some muslim countries exceed 50% of all marriages, result in children being born. He unintentionally insulted the very people he was attempting to defend.

<Dany07>

You're so hopeless & feeble. LOL

Oh wow, that cut deep, cuz

<Dany07>

Well I'm sure you prefer feels over facts. But in the real world the south has nothing on Islamic countries in the area.

The left loves the 'inbred southern whites' insult. It shows their true feelings about two things: they don't believe we're all equal, because they believe it's bad to be inbred and so therefore inbred people are inferior, and also that they look down on various African and Asian ethnic groups, who practice inbreeding at the highest rates.

There's never been a significant incest issue with southern whites, but they still push this lie because lies are all they have, as demonstrated by @PEDS Help me Post.

European countries have gotten much safer as well. People are just tricked into thinking it's more dangerous.

Again, you're completely missing the point on purpose. The overall crime rates are lower, but that doesn't change the fact immigrants (and their descendants) are bringing more crime. You're being purposely deceitful by pretending to not understand the point being made. African & Asian immigrants commit a vastly disproportionate amount of crime, and bear in mind that the crime stats only include crimes where someone reported the crime/arrests. Stop being deceitful. You're desperately trying to steer the discussion away from the fact immigrants commit a lot of crime and turn it into a debate about generic 'overall crime going down'. I'm not going to let you do that.

Nobody thought there were problems when the crime was significantly higher with less migrants

Because the crime rates were low back then. And without immigrants and their descendants, they'd be even lower now.

The focus is on migrants now without looking at the macro level or the context of these crimes.

The context is immigration is destroying Europe and diversity is a weakness.

The migrant crime argument has been used by everyone since the dawn of time

Because maybe there's a lot of truth to it?

They are hated less because you can focus on the darker ones.

I focus on them because they shouldn't be here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back