Two life forms merge into one.

Same idiots that will scoff at a Creator or the same ones that think they met Elfs while on DMT.

Practically anything is possible, who's to say there's not machine elf's I didn't met them on DMT but I did meet a strange Jaguar and an ancient entity that was like some strange plant that's tendrils reached through time.

Months after this I met a woman from Brazil and I've been happy since.

The world works in strange ways and I've seen strange things. I can't tell you anything for certain because my life has been anything but certain......maybe I've become uncomfortably, comfortable with the chaos of this universe or maybe it's not as chaotic as we believe and everything that will happen is already set.

Would have guessed sperm + egg.

conjoined-twins-abby-and-brittany-today-1642777922068.jpeg

Same idiots that will scoff at a Creator or the same ones that think they met Elfs while on DMT.

Creator or not, however the universe came to be it doesn't care about you and there is no one looking out for you other than your friends and family.

Practically anything is possible, who's to say there's not machine elf's I didn't met them on DMT but I did meet a strange Jaguar and an ancient entity that was like some strange plant that's tendrils reached through time.

Months after this I met a woman from Brazil and I've been happy since.

The world works in strange ways and I've seen strange things. I can't tell you anything for certain because my life has been anything but certain......maybe I've become uncomfortably, comfortable with the chaos of this universe or maybe it's not as chaotic as we believe and everything that will happen is already set.

The DMT elves were trying to tell you that your wife is the jaguar.

Imagine having the audacity to make a claim like that. We barely understand what happened 1000 years ago but we're calling out billion year spans. Jesus H....

[/QUOTE]
The DMT elves were trying to tell you that your wife is the jaguar.

It's a new woman, I'm divorced........ Thank the machine elves ....... And that Jaguar and that ancient plant creature and the wonderful people in Portugal...... Really opened my eyes.

Back