Crime Two teenage girls visiting New York stabbed by man saying he wants all White people dead

Sure. People trying to make their lives better is racist, but centuries of oppression had no effect. That makes a lot of sense.

Threads like this are a pathetic display of bottom feeders trying to pretend they're victims and the lives of black people are silky smooth. You're not stupid, on some level I know you know better.

What?

The issue is leftist propaganda like "white privilege", "white fragility", and "problematic whiteness". Narratives like the greatest threat to the American people is white nationalism. Not to mention a Dem president basically calling black people dependents to their faces (if you don't vote for me, you ain't black).

Give me a break. It's (racist based) programming, my guy.

What?

The issue is leftist propaganda like "white privilege", "white fragility", and "problematic whiteness". Narratives like the greatest threat to the American people is white nationalism. Not to mention a Dem president basically calling black people dependents to their faces (if you don't vote for me, you ain't black).

Give me a break. It's (racist based) programming, my guy.
Oh' come on now. You don't think they're just making up terms like "Generational trauma", to rile people up and give "certain" criminals an excuse? I can tell you right now that my great great Irish grandfather wasn't treated so kindly in the west when he arrived, and that's why I stick up old ladies and take their shit. That damn generational trauma got to me. I just can't help myself...

Oh' come on now. You don't think they're just making up terms like "Generational trauma", to rile people up and give "certain" criminals an excuse? I can tell you right now that my great great Irish grandfather wasn't treated so kindly in the west when he arrived, and that's why I stick up old ladies and take their shit. That damn generational trauma got to me. I just can't help myself...
giphy.gif

centuries of oppression had no effect
Of course they had an effect. But the impact should be less and less with each generation IF that generation wants to move forward and not let it take hold and weigh them down. At some point you just have to be honest and admit that some folks aren't "making it" because they've given up and don't even try. Not so much because of the "centuries of oppression" but more due to them not being skilled enough to make it.

Of course they had an effect. But the impact should be less and less with each generation IF that generation wants to move forward and not let it take hold and weigh them down. At some point you just have to be honest and admit that some folks aren't "making it" because they've given up and don't even try. Not so much because of the "centuries of oppression" but more due to them not being skilled enough to make it.
He just can't help but make excuses for violent criminals.

Creating a sense of victimhood in someone is a great way to rob them of their agency, and keep them dependent; it creates in them an "external locust of control".

EDIT: Isaeli study:

The tendency for interpersonal victimhood: The personality construct and its consequences
The clinical literature on victimhood (Urlic et al., 2010) may explain how moral elitism, lack of empathy and the desire for revenge can manifest simultaneously among high-TIV individuals, and thus enable them to feel morally superior even though they exhibit aggression. According to this literature, victimhood is strongly dissociated from agency, and therefore decreases individuals' belief that they can deal with difficulties in their interpersonal relations. Victimhood is also dissociated from aggressiveness, because any resemblance between the victim and the perpetrator is experienced as threatening, as it may deny the victim potential compensation, closeness and empathy from others.

Last edited:
Centuries of oppression in the US seemed to have a great effect on black Americans. When you compare them to all other black people in the world they're the 1% of their race. Doesn't matter much which metric you take, salary, quality of life, life expectancy or whatever you can come up with.

Is that all the fault of the evil white men as well?

Read Black Rednecks and White Liberals. Sowell does a great job of explaining the cultural intricacies adopted by southern blacks. Asserting that they have been essentially stripped of their own culture
;and have adopted white southern culture that itself was brought by Scots that came to the southern US. Blacks have adopted similar cultural patterns that today exhibit themselves with street culture. Fighting clan/ gang wars essentially. Embracing a culture that is quick to feel slighted (disrespected) and one that covets revenge regardless of outcome (revenge of their honor often requiring violence and the possibility of
Mortal danger) ignored.

Years in prison. He stabbed two children and he had a lenghty criminal record already.
Call me crazy but I'm OK with the death penalty for any adult stabbing an innocent child. Like he should have been hung that night. I can't beleive we have to pussy foot around the fact he should just be exterminated. He's dangerous deranged filth and if he won't stay locked up he should be put down.

Is he being charged with a hate crime?

Sure. People trying to make their lives better is racist, but centuries of oppression had no effect. That makes a lot of sense.

Threads like this are a pathetic display of bottom feeders trying to pretend they're victims and the lives of black people are silky smooth. You're not stupid, on some level I know you know better.

on some level we all know how much of a dishonest, racist disgust POS you are.

I love how you remove any sense autonomy from black folk, thinking they do things outside their control, or lack any sense of personal agency.

you are essentially arguing, "look at what white people made them do!!"

god, you are truly pathetic.

on some level we all know how much of a dishonest, racist disgust POS you are.

I love how you remove any sense autonomy from black folk, thinking they do things outside their control, or lack any sense of personal agency.

you are essentially arguing, "look at what white people made them do!!"

god, you are truly pathetic.

Typical deluded strawman.

I never said they're less capable, I say they deserve the same resources as white people. You're the supremacists who have to pervert the message and block these resources.

It's people like you who have chipped away at their rights and worked to make sure they don't get any new ones.

Is he being charged with a hate crime?

Why does it matter?

Are white people being marginalized or oppressed?

Chuds need this so they can feel like special little snowflakes. The ones that demand it don't care even a little bit about any hate crime targeting anyone who isn't white, that's competition for Daddy's attention.

Now, I'm progressive and not conservative, so I don't just dismiss situations where victims are white. If actual rhetoric was causing people to get so angry at white people they were being targeted, I'd support that being addressed.

The problem is, you give these snowflakes an inch and they'll take a mile. You've been here long enough to be able to tell which Sherdoggers only care about white people. Virtually everyone organizing BLM protests sent a strong message of peace and denounced all violence and vandalism, and yet they are demonized at every turn.

ese snowflakes an inch and they'll take a mile. You've been here long enough to be able to tell which Sherdoggers only care about white people. Virtually everyone organizing BLM protests sent a strong message of peace and denounced all violence and vandalism, and yet they are demonized at every turn.

Agreed, not only did our homies over at BLM send a strong message but also some strong deposits to their bank accounts lmao

Why does it matter?

Are white people being marginalized or oppressed?

Chuds need this so they can feel like special little snowflakes. The ones that demand it don't care even a little bit about any hate crime targeting anyone who isn't white, that's competition for Daddy's attention.

Now, I'm progressive and not conservative, so I don't just dismiss situations where victims are white. If actual rhetoric was causing people to get so angry at white people they were being targeted, I'd support that being addressed.

The problem is, you give these snowflakes an inch and they'll take a mile. You've been here long enough to be able to tell which Sherdoggers only care about white people. Virtually everyone organizing BLM protests sent a strong message of peace and denounced all violence and vandalism, and yet they are demonized at every turn.
It does matter for a criminal that just keeps getting slaps on the wrist. Hate crimes carry harsher punishments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back