Media TWoodley and Paul Likely Made Over 10 Million Each

RichyN

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

TWoodley is happy as hell here. He say's the PPV buys are trending around Logan vs Mayweather at 1 Million buys and could very well surpass that as they are still counting.

With a 2 Million base pay, it's not far fetched to see Woodley making over 10 Million with the PPV buys.

To put it into perspective, Mayweather vs McGregor generated 4.3 Million PPV buys. Mayweather making 280 Million and McGregor making 130 Million. With just a quarter of those buys, you are looking at 10s of Millions.

10 Million each is basically a guarantee for Woodley and Paul. I'm thinking they got paid around 20 Million each.

A fight with one of the Paul brother's is a red panty night. Fighters are going to beg lol...

PlayfulDisgustingIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Do you realize that floyd vs conor gate was 55M$ alone? Ppv isn’t everything

He made 5M max gross. That's still good money but he will be broke in next 5 years. He spent all shit he made as a UFC champ.

Do you realize that floyd vs conor gate was 55M$ alone? Ppv isn’t everything

Sure, conservatively they are making 10m+ each. Mid point probably 20m. I didn't' take a full quarter of McGregor and Mayweather's purses b/c of all the other variables. If it was a full quarter, they are looking at 30m+ each.

Gonna start seeing more and more of these celebrity boxing matches.

You are really gullible if you think Conor made 130 million against Floyd

You are really ignorant if you don't think he made 130 million. If you are suggesting his take home is different, than yeah for sure he had to pay the UFC a cut and taxes. His take home was probably around 70 or 80million. 4.3 million buys and one of the largest gates ever equate to those numbers.

Sure, conservatively they are making 10m+ each. Mid point probably 20m. I didn't' take a full quarter of McGregor and Mayweather's purses b/c of all the other variables. If it was a full quarter, they are looking at 30m+ each.
Do you realize that 50 percent of the ppv doesn’t go to either the fighters or showtime? When a ppv sell 100 Million dollars,they only take half of that

Back