Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Intent matters
My guy, we have been over intent. You either look through the things he said about the protesters in text. Then watch the video showing him run the red light into the protests. Then the shooting happens people are saying "back up back up" in the video. Trying to make room then gun shots start.

Fucking lol at permits for protests lmao

"Please sir, can I be allowed to show my feelings?"

Because you don't have the right to hold people hostage as a right of free speech.

My guy, we have been over intent. You either look through the things he said about the protesters in text. Then watch the video showing him run the red light into the protests. Then the shooting happens people are saying "back up back up" in the video. Trying to make room then gun shots start.
The shooting didn't "just happen" though. There was a catalyst. It's not cut and dry. He didn't go down there and start spraying the protesters. He shot a guy who was brandishing an assault rifle, while surrounded by an angry mob.

That's not a church.

Do you have a source on him being opposed to protest period?

You equate "open carry" with approaching somebody's car armed and holding at the ready to fire on the driver? Look at that picture again and tell me who is ignoring evidence.

Give me a source for this and I'll gladly condemn such a moronic act.
It was widely reported. Give it a quick google.

The shooting didn't "just happen" though. There was a catalyst. It's not cut and dry. He didn't go down there and start spraying the protesters. He shot a guy who was brandishing an assault rifle, while surrounded by an angry mob.
He knows this and doesn't care. I wouldn't expect anything else from leftist trash.

A catalyst like running a red light into a crowd of people to create a conflict? Who was responsible for driving the car? I posted the video for you.
He knows this and doesn't care. I wouldn't expect anything else from leftist trash.
So salty that your hypocrisy has been on display. Keep carrying that water for this fine individual.

An ironic comment coming from you.
Tell us more about how the driver isn't responsible for yielding to pedestrians in the road and it's just self defense because he changed his mind at the last second not to carry out his fantasy of murdering the BLM Protester, or you could just tell us what you think should happen to "leftist trash".

Tell us more about how the driver isn't responsible for yielding to pedestrians in the road and it's just self defense because he changed his mind at the last second not to carry out his fantasy of murdering the BLM Protester, or you could just tell us what you think should happen to "leftist trash".

Why did he only shoot the protester that was pointing an AK-47 in the direction of his car?

If he wanted to kill BLM "Protesters", then why didn't he mag dump on the violent mob that was attacking him? Why only shoot the ONE person who had the AK-47?

Was he targeting that one specific protester? Did he plan it out to shoot that guy?

Last edited:
Why did he only shoot the protester that was pointing an AK-47 in the direction of his car?

If he wanted to kill BLM "Protesters", then why didn't he mag dump on the violent mob that was attacking him? Why only shoot the ONE person who had the AK-47?

Was he targeting that one specific protester? Did he plan it out top shoot that guy?
Because he wanted to use the self defense argument in his defense. What sort of dumbass question is this? You think if he just randomly opened fire he would have a shot at self defense?

You can't mag dump a revolver bub.

If his goal was to kill protesters, then why not take a gun that shot more bullets? Or take multiple guns?

This is where the "He planned it out" theory falls apart.

Because he wanted to use the self defense argument in his defense. What sort of dumbass question is this? You think if he just randomly opened fire he would have a shot at self defense?

So he knew that there was going to be a guy there carrying an AK-47?

If you are being attacked, you can fire your weapon in self-defense, especially in Texas. the people attacking you do not need to have a weapon.

Why didn't he shoot anyone else?

If his goal was to kill protesters, then why not take a gun that shot more bullets? Or take multiple guns?

I was just pointing out that you don't really know much about what happened and your opinion is strictly based on political beliefs. Also, you are a moron.

Why didn't he just mass murder people when he wanted to claim self defense? This is dumber than the other arguments being made.

Tell us more about how running a red light changes everything and how the governor hatched a plan to screw over BLM <lol>

So he knew that there was going to be a guy there carrying an AK-47?

If you are being attacked, you can fire your weapon in self-defense, especially in Texas. the people attacking you do not need to have a weapon.

Why didn't he shoot anyone else?
Yea, you can drive your vehicle into a crowd in Texas. First you make a plan and kill someone. Then get a pardon after a murder conviction if you kill the right type of person no doubt.

Why didn't he just mass murder people when he wanted to claim self defense? This is dumber than the other arguments being made.

Do you believe that this man would have shot any protesters if they were not carrying an AK-47?

Back