Crime Tx school district wants to balance Holocaust books with opposing views

Didn't know the holocaust was a debated issue.

Texas high school debate topics list for 2022:
Creationism vs Theory of evolution
Earth: Flat or round?
Death penalty: Morally justified or state sanctioned murder?
Bigfoot: Real or fake?
Abortion: Womans right or murder?
The moon: Earths largest orbiting satellite or base for reptillian invasion army?

Winter semester topics:

Covid: actual virus, or created by the mask industry to take away your rights?
Vaccines: great medical innovations, or death shots to give you autistic cancer?
Your cousin: to bang or not to bang?

Didn't take long for actual Nazis to come in here and defend this.

Considering they were destroyed at the end of WW2 and in the denazification program are they using a time machine to post on sherdog or are you possibly posting slanderous dribble whilst foaming at the mouth and pissing down your leg?

The House Bill calls for opposing views to debatable and controversial issues. Some would argue that the Holocaust is such an issue. Some would argue slavery is too.

“Teachers are literally afraid that we’re going to be punished for having books in our classes,” an elementary school teacher said. “There are no children’s books that show the ‘opposing perspective’ of the Holocaust or the ‘opposing perspective’ of slavery. Are we supposed to get rid of all of the books on those subjects?”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/southlake-texas-holocaust-books-schools-rcna2965

Republicans who support the House Bill who also claim the bill does not require opposing view of the Holocaust are showing bias, because they alone want to decide what is and is not a debatable and controversial issue.
Which author or supporter of the bill argued that? We've gone over the same shit every couple of weeks whenever another dumb activist claims it says something it doesn't, and you guys fall for it every time cause there is no limit to the number of fake stories you'll fall for before asking whether it's true or not.

How about instead of finding a retarded teacher who's "literally afraid" of something that isn't true, you post the actual bill and say which part suggests teaching holocaust denial. Do you think the holocaust is a current event or a currently controversial issue of public policy or social affairs?

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/pdf/HB03979I.pdf

(1) no teacher shall be compelled by a policy of any
state agency, school district, campus, open-enrollment charter
school, or school administration to discuss current events or
widely debated and currently controversial issues of public policy
or social affairs;
(2) teachers who choose to discuss current events or
widely debated and currently controversial issues of public policy
or social affairs shall, to the best of their ability, strive to
explore such issues from diverse and contending perspectives
without giving deference to any one perspective

Maybe we can agree then that this administrator should immediately be fired with no pay and no pension.

Considering they were destroyed at the end of WW2 and in the denazification program are they using a time machine to post on sherdog or are you possibly posting slanderous dribble whilst foaming at the mouth and pissing down your leg?

Nazism is an ideology that is still alive and well today. Dumb fucks like you like to pretend they aren't though. Because you sympathize with them. Do I need to post pictures of all the swastikas being waved around from the unite the right rally? Was Unite the Right held during WW2? Or a few years ago? Or would you rather I be super specific and call them neo nazis? Now go eat a dick shitler youth.

Last edited:
Nah, they are usually the ones denying the holocaust.

you could've said they like to eat cabbage and drink beer and it would be as relevant to the point i made about them being pro censorship and limit free speech

Nazism is an ideology that is still alive and well today. Dumb fucks like you like to pretend they aren't though. Because you sympathize with them. Do I need to post pictures of all the swastikas being waved around from the unite the right rally? Was Unite the Right held during WW2? Or a few years ago? Or would you rather I be super specific and call them neo nazis? Now go eat a dick shitler youth.

A guy waves a flag? So fucking what? What do you know about him? Nothing. Does believe in nazi ideals? You wouldn't have a clue. It's some cock with a flag being naughty and offensive. But tools like you think that proves their are nazis everywhere. Even under your bed at night.
Maybe it was some antifa fuck trying to tar the whole crowd (his enemy) with the same brush. Maybe it was a fed acting as an agent provoceteur. No one on the right or at that rally new who he was or who he was aligned with and were sus on the day.
But to you its a rise of a nazi movement and they are fucking everywhere.

I'm just a guy who isn't a part of your terrified hue and cry party that attacks anyone who doesn't believe what you do.

There are real problems in the world at the present. Non defined scary group names used as childish slurs and name calling are not among them.

A guy waves a flag? So fucking what? What do you know about him? Nothing. Does believe in nazi ideals? You wouldn't have a clue. It's some cock with a flag being naughty and offensive. But tools like you think that proves their are nazis everywhere. Even under your bed at night.
Maybe it was some antifa fuck trying to tar the whole crowd (his enemy) with the same brush. Maybe it was a fed acting as an agent provoceteur. No one on the right or at that rally new who he was or who he was aligned with and were sus on the day.
But to you its a rise of a nazi movement and they are fucking everywhere.

I'm just a guy who isn't a part of your terrified hue and cry party that attacks anyone who doesn't believe what you do.

There are real problems in the world at the present. Non defined scary group names used as childish slurs and name calling are not among them.

I know they were chanting anti semitic shit you dumb cock sucker. I know it wasn't just one guy. It was entire groups. Again, suck a dick Nazi.

I know they were chanting anti semitic shit you dumb cock sucker. I know it wasn't just one guy. It was entire groups. Again, suck a dick Nazi.

Well give us some examples of this and how you know this. Surely you don't just want us to take your word for it?

Well give us some examples of this and how you know this. Surely you don't just want us to take your word for it?

From the other thread

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

That replacement bullshit you said was no big deal is called the Great Replacement conspiracy. It is White Nationalist propaganda.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blo...l (German: Blut,a counterweight to urban ones.

That is the meaning of the phrase blood and soil. A phrase you can hear the tikki torch marchers chanting in Charlottesville.

Just in case you didn't see it in the other thread. Now who is fleeing?

Last edited:
Well if wikipedia says its a CT then that clears that up...

And I still don't think it's a leading problem in the world. Especially when your big threat consists of a group of people chanting in 2017.

Well if wikipedia says its a CT then that clears that up...

And I still don't think it's a leading problem in the world. Especially when your big threat consists of a group of people chanting in 2017.

Yeah dipshit. All those people shifted out of existence after 2017. Good job mongo. You figured it all out. And I know my wiki link isn't as good a source compared to your...... jack shit.

Yeah dipshit. All those people shifted out of existence after 2017. Good job mongo. You figured it all out. And I know my wiki link isn't as good a source compared to your...... jack shit.

Your chanters may exist. So what? Leading world problem? Nope.

How are you going with your definition? I get the feeling you run around rabidly throwing it at all kinds of people who are not part of such ideology

Your chanters may exist. So what? Leading world problem? Nope.

How are you going with your definition? I get the feeling you run around rabidly throwing it at all kinds of people who are not part of such ideology

No, I throw it at people who use Nazi terminology. Anti semitics and holocaust deniers. Holocaust denial kind of being what this thread was about. Aka alternative views on the holocaust.

Man, I thought they had a better education system in the AU? What happened to you?

No, I throw it at people who use Nazi terminology. Anti semitics and holocaust deniers. Holocaust denial kind of being what this thread was about. Aka alternative views on the holocaust.

Man, I thought they had a better education system in the AU? What happened to you?

I used nazi terminology?

Back