Tybura is Jon’s biggest threat

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Bit of a dark horse, I hear people on Stipe
And Stipe is def a problem, but Tybura is without a doubt Jon’s hardest fight. He will press Jon in all facets and has good tdd, cardio, etc

Pavlovich brings the chaos factor like Francis. Blaydes could put Jon on his back, as could Jailton. Aspinall probably the most well-rounded. HW is fine

Yeah. He can take a punch, has excellent cardio for a HW and his counterwrestling is at the very least good if not great, and he can even grapple from his back.
He's flying under the radar big time though.

Bit of a dark horse, I hear people on Stipe
And Stipe is def a problem, but Tybura is without a doubt Jon’s hardest fight. He will press Jon in all facets and has good tdd, cardio, etc
Bruh you did not just type this

Curtis blaydes is probably the biggest threat. Hulking strong wrestler with big power. Hopefully he doesn’t get clocked my Palovich because Jones will easily sub him

I wish Brock was still around, he'd just put Jones in a big bear hug and squeeze his lights out :)

I wish Brock was still around, he'd just put Jones in a big bear hug and squeeze his lights out :)

"Do you think I'll just sit there and let you bear hug and squeeze me, Brock?".

I don't want to sound rude but Tybura isn't even an athlete, he is not fast nor explosive, he has nothing for jones or any top 5

Curtis blaydes is probably the biggest threat. Hulking strong wrestler with big power. Hopefully he doesn’t get clocked my Palovich because Jones will easily sub him
<LikeReally5>

Don't know why people keep saying Blaydes. The guy just got his 2nd career knockdown against Daukaus, and the other was against a 40 year old 1 dimensional grappler.

The blueprint to beat Jones is probably the guys he's already had trouble with, and that's good strikers who can stop the TD and beat him up on the feet. Blaydes can maybe stop some TDs, but then he'll just get pieced up on the feet.

Aspinall probably can't stop the TD, but he's at least good enough on the ground where Jones might prefer to stand.

Last edited:
Back