Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

he would rape Lombard. that fucking midget steroid infused cheating cunt. never called out woodley afted hw tested positive, did he? yea exactly.

You should stay off the internet until you have enough practice feeling emotions.

Tyron is still dangerous as hell, because he can get away with doing nothing for 95% of a fight, and somehow still manage to win when he chooses to explode.
I also feel Dana desperately wants to get rid of Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg
What? Why the heck would he have signed Cyborg, and basically tailor made a division for her, in the first place - if that was the case? And why would he wanna get rid of the only female fighter with some freak show appeal and 85% knockout rate?

Everyone's days are numbered. It's just some numbers will come up sooner than others. I don't see TWood losing his title anytime soon.

Woodley is 36 years old, so I would say Father Time is creeping into the picture although Woodley only has 22 pro fights, so low milage 36. Ben Askren and Tyron Woodley were wrestling teammates at Missouri. So UFC won't be able to use Asken against Woodley unless both fighters are ok with that scenario for paydays. But I don't think Askren is the money fight the UFC wants although they might try a brother vs. brother story line now that the UFC is quasi pro-wrestling vs. true sport. GSP, McGregor are the money fighters right now if they want to monetize the 170 division. Diaz Brothers also bring eyeballs and $$$.

Ben is the UFC would deffo be awesome

Back