Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
-Says he wasn't motivated for Apex fights

-Wants a "big big mma fight" in the Middle East

-Says GSP's not interested, Nick Diaz might be

thoughts?

imo he should consider a Jake Shields rematch, settle the split dec, about the right level, dude talks a lot of smack

1716182128066.jpeg

My thoughts? Tyron is getting low on cash. An MMA comeback isn't going to go well for him. He's 42 and went 0-4 his last 4 fights.

Edit: LOL I barely read the OP but this

Yeah Tyron is low on cash

I thought he said he was done with MMA because of injuries and low pay, now he wants to get back in?

It's like he's in and out of love with the sport.

He might want to come back, but realistically, he's not up to the task. His style doesn't match up with contenders or even legit competition these days. Also, for his style to be effective, it relies heavily on confidence and momentum. With his age, time off, and shot confidence, I fail to see how he can pull off big wins unless they feed him cans or vets looking for their way out

Prime Woodley still beats prime GSP, pretty handily as well

As long as his mother can have a good laugh after he is knocked out, all good.

My thoughts? Tyron is getting low on cash. An MMA comeback isn't going to go well for him. He's 42 and went 0-4 his last 4 fights.

Edit: LOL I barely read the OP but this

Yeah Tyron is low on cash
Does he have a lot of child support to pay?

One would think his rap career would have made him over a trillion dollars at this point.. you know Drake and that Lamar kid are scared of his bars

Back