Social Tyson Foods plans to hire over 40k asylum seekers after firing more than 1,200 Americans many people are boycotting the company

I live in the northwest Arkansas area and Oddly enough, this isn’t even the biggest issue Tyson is having. They’ve had so many bad leadership decisions that they are asking retired managers and directors to come back to work and help fix the company.

They’re very, very loyal,” Tyson human resources leader Garrett Dolan said in a statement to the outlet.

“They’ve been uprooted and what they want is stability — what they want is a sense of belonging.”

“We would like to employ another 42,000 if we could find them,” Dolan said.

Weird. Sherdog told me that asylum seekers are just rapists and thieves.

It's also weird that asylum seekers are happy and better at working jobs that 99.9% of entitled fat slobs refuse to do...

faeefb04073686dfb96a0669d290e9a8.gif

Will be exclusively buying Tyson Foods from now on.

7f514c7300955db097fdf79ab553845a0599352a.gif

I live in the northwest Arkansas area and Oddly enough, this isn’t even the biggest issue Tyson is having. They’ve had so many bad leadership decisions that they are asking retired managers and directors to come back to work and help fix the company.
Tysons is notorious for being a bad employer in South western Missouri. They have a long history of hiring immigrants as their work force. It wasn't too long ago that they shut down multiple plants in the area. Them wanting to hire immigrants is the least surprising news ever.

So its ok for a Company to hire 42k migrants over those who are without jobs or are struggling to earn a living?

There are more vacant jobs than people willing to go to work right now. That is a fact. There isn’t a shortage of jobs.

Unless you plan on taking up arms to overthrow your government it is the only way to ultimately effect change. Simply refusing to vote is a cop-out. If you can bring yourself to vote for either of the two candidates by all means do so. But if you can't stomach either you can still vote for a third party. Yes, you might as well be throwing away your vote but you still DID vote. You had your say, you utilized your right do so. Who knows maybe some day enough people will feel the same that a third party actually gives one the two main candidates a series run for their money.
I'm not planning on doing anything. I'm just going to sit here and watch the collapse. But voting isn't going to change anything. If the country smartened up and voted third party, the powers that be would just put pressure on the candidates in the others parties and force them to bend the knee. Nothing is going to change, we don't have a functioning democracy because the country has been taken over by multinationals and foreign countries. Your vote doesn't mean anything, politicians don't work for you or your interests. The country has effectively been taken over by the wealthy

Someone fill me in:

1) What types of jobs are they being hired for?

2) Does the federal government provide a subsidy to employers in these circumstances?

Separate but related point:

People who cheered on resettling asylum seekers all over the country are the most idiotic people in the world. They really thought that dumping an asylum seeker in a random city would result in that city getting screwed economically. They did not realize just how many federal programs exist to provide food, housing, job training, etc. for asylum seekers while they await their hearings.

When all of those federal programs kick in, these fucktards go on and on about poor working Americans. If they really wanted to help working Americans and they really believe that the asylum seekers are fugazi, they'd leave them down by the border and accelerate processing time. The easier to get them back across the border after their hearings.

Instead they've scattered them all over the country, are going to spend shitloads of money for these services, the hearings are still going to take forever and shipping them back across the border after a failed hearing is going to cost us more money because they're further away from the destination.

bravo-cowboy-clint-eastwood-r6tolmuoky0o9i3u.gif

I'm not planning on doing anything. I'm just going to sit here and watch the collapse. But voting isn't going to change anything. If the country smartened up and voted third party, the powers that be would just put pressure on the candidates in the others parties and force them to bend the knee. Nothing is going to change, we don't have a functioning democracy because the country has been taken over by multinationals and foreign countries. Your vote doesn't mean anything, politicians don't work for you or your interests. The country has effectively been taken over by the wealthy
Despite my comment, I don't honestly believe I'll see any positive refocus on the interests of the American public over the interests of foreign nationals, corporate entities or world government. Fortunately, I'm old enough I have more years behind me than ahead of me so I won't have to watch the further decline of the nation for too long in the scheme of things

How are they illegal?

Lols!

Tyson Foods says it will hire Asylum Seekers… clearly mentioned multiple times within posted articles.

TS changes Asylum Seekers to Illegals…

Does this really make sense to you? Tyson is firing 1200 people and replacing them with 42,000 people?

Capitalists seek cheap labor in the form of politically ostricized, easily exploitable underclass, "real Americans" big mad...film at 11.

Why would you degrade yourself by supporting such obviously egregious policy? What are you personally gaining by carrying water for these scummy corporations and the politicians they pay for?

Why would you degrade yourself by supporting such obviously egregious policy? What are you personally gaining by carrying water for these scummy corporations and the politicians they pay for?

What policy am I supporting?

Why don't people understand that the West as we knew it, is over? It's part of the Reset. Wake up!
Look at what is happening around us. The red herring that was covid. The ingredients that are in those covid injections, which most recipients have no clue about. The future plandemics that will happen over the next few years.
The sexualization of children in the schools. The activism that is transgenderism. Transhumanism[the modern term for eugenics.] Misogynists, claiming to be males and competing in sports against females.
Total surveillence, not just outside our homes, but inside too,[courtesy of 5G], surveillance inside our bodies[biometrics.] Etc.

Yeah f*ck Tyson Foods and any politicians who did their bidding!!11

"The group drafted a far-reaching bill in Arkansas, which eliminated work permits and age verification for workers younger than 16 years old, the bill’s sponsor, GOP state Rep. Rebecca Burkes, said in a Senate hearing. Burkes represents a district in northwestern Arkansas where Tyson Foods Inc. and George’s Inc., two of the country’s largest chicken processors, are headquartered. It’s also where US Department of Labor investigators, as part of a multi-state probe, found children as young as 13 working night shifts for a sanitation contractor at plants run by Tyson and George’s Inc., and other meat or poultry companies. George’s Inc. did not respond to queries. A Tyson representative declined comment."

Separate but related point:

People who cheered on resettling asylum seekers all over the country are the most idiotic people in the world. They really thought that dumping an asylum seeker in a random city would result in that city getting screwed economically. They did not realize just how many federal programs exist to provide food, housing, job training, etc. for asylum seekers while they await their hearings.

When all of those federal programs kick in, these fucktards go on and on about poor working Americans. If they really wanted to help working Americans and they really believe that the asylum seekers are fugazi, they'd leave them down by the border and accelerate processing time. The easier to get them back across the border after their hearings.

Instead they've scattered them all over the country, are going to spend shitloads of money for these services, the hearings are still going to take forever and shipping them back across the border after a failed hearing is going to cost us more money because they're further away from the destination.
The way to deal with illegal immigrants is to simply not let them enter the country. Deploy the military at our border and enforce it. If people want to claim asylum then they have to go to a port of entry.

The way to not deal with it is to provide incentives to illegal immigrants (like in this case, easy access to jobs) and declare your city a sanctuary city.

One thing you should absolutely not do is sponsor conveniently timed bills to allow 'asylum seekers' to get jobs faster:

Asylum Seeker Work Authorization Act of 2023

This bill directs the Department of Homeland Security to provide employment authorization for eligible asylum applicants. Currently, such individuals are not entitled to employment authorization but may be granted such by the Department of Justice.

Such employment authorization is valid until the date on which an applicant is issued a final denial of the application, including administrative and judicial review.

The bill also shortens the waiting period for receiving employment authorization to 30 days from the filing of the asylum application.

How odd.. let's see who sponsored this bill:

Back