Tyson Fury TKO Deontay Wilder GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
AllWiltedCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif
ArtisticBlackGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif
WideJointEel-size_restricted.gif

Can you post gifs of the Knockdowns too?

Finish was lame but fair. Tyson was an animal in there.

Couldnt watch it.... can yall post more gifs?

The finish doesnt look that decisive, but wilder does look mangled up there in that second gif.

Wish i could see how he got that beat up to this point

Wilder tore his ACL, broke his back.... Spinal....... He suffered from tendonitis, his cat dies just minutes before the fight, he ate weed gummies the night before and bedded 4 whores while taking rounds of tequila, and 2 days he found out his best friend is gay.

Cut him some slack guys.

The finish doesnt look that decisive, but wilder does look mangled up there.

Knocked down in the 3rd i believe.

Up to that point wilder was landing not shit. Fury won every round before the knockdown and after. Wilder was rocked from the 3rd on basically.

Wilder tore his ACL, broke his back.... Spinal....... He suffered from tendonitis, his cat dies just minutes before the fight, he ate weed gummies the night before and bedded 4 whores while taking rounds of tequila, and 2 days he found out his best friend is gay.

Cut him some slack guys.
You forgot the word “also” before the word gay.

Wilder tore his ACL, broke his back.... Spinal....... He suffered from tendonitis, his cat dies just minutes before the fight, he ate weed gummies the night before and bedded 4 whores while taking rounds of tequila, and 2 days he found out his best friend is gay. Lol

Cut him some slack guys.
You got it wrong... Not tequila... Proper 12

I don't think Wilder's corner should have let him come out for that last round... especially if they were just going to throw in the towel. In the corner he looked completely broken.

There is only one Tyson Fury. The Gypsy King is back on the throne like he deserves. #1 Heavyweight clearly....

For a one sided fight that was so god damn exciting haha. Thanks for posting these.

I don't think Wilder's corner should have let him come out for that last round... especially if they were just going to throw in the towel. In the corner he looked completely broken.
His corner should be ashamed of themselves. They were Edmund levels of delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

The finish doesnt look that decisive, but wilder does look mangled up there in that second gif.

Tyson one 2d him all night

I’ve got the moisturiser and tissues out boiiiiissss

Back