Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Yep there it is. Now you can read it.

Strange behaviour…

I think you’re having some problems in the real world and you’re bringing them online to the virtual world

Ngannou doesnt hit as hard as Wilder and Wilder couldnt knock him out. So unless Tyson's chin fails him overnight...

The rest of my post shows my thoughts on this subject brother.

I don't judge now fights on past fights.
I know how good Fury is, as I stated.

That doesn't mean that I can't cheer for the success of Ngannou.

The rest of my post shows my thoughts on this subject brother.

I don't judge now fights on past fights.
I know how good Fury is, as I stated.

That doesn't mean that I can't cheer for the success of Ngannou.
I am not telling anyone who to cheer for. I am just saying who I think will win.

I am not telling anyone who to cheer for. I am just saying who I think will win.

I think we all know Fury is going to win, but it would be beautiful if Ngannou put him to sleep, or even hurt him.

Reactions: HHJ
I know everyone will laugh at me, but i always believed Francis has Tyson Fury number, he can knock him out, one hit wonder, i don't think he is the better boxer, but Tyson is hittable and Francis is not someone you want to hit you.
lol with boxing gloves.
check out nganous resume who did the guy kod
that wasnt a 40 year old should be retired fighter?

No. It is not.
Wins 43
Wins by KO 42

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200w.gif

7dun.gif

200w.gif

Not a good fighter amongst these clips.

The speed difference is ridiculous and Ngannou's head is so stationary.

Ngannou isn't showing his hand. It wouldn't surprise me much if Ngannou blitzed Fury and knocked him out in the first round.

Yeah Fury is the better boxer. But Francis is a big strong guy with freakish speed and power. He is an elite combat athlete with unmatched physical gifts. If francis is a big underdog, that's smart money.

He has knocked out every single professional boxer he's ever faced other than Tyson Fury, who is the undefeated champion. This is a wild take.

That's because Fury was the only good guy he ever faced.

Not a good fighter amongst these clips.
I dont get why people say this? Its such a weak argument. I didnt say Deontay Wilder is the greatest boxer that ever lived. Far from it. But his knockout power is amazing.
Im not blind. I know what knockout power looks like.
Wilder has some of the most terrifying power in fighting history. He knocks people out by accident. You can tell he throws a punch just to throw it,and the dude dies and hes like Hm! well how about that! like he didnt expect that to happen.

Pereira has power like that too

Back