• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
No, it's not "K". I'm pissed dude
Inferior Buffer was reading out the decision and I was already counting the money do you have any idea what I would do with it??

This statement, it make you sound #impoverish lulz

Hope you was been ok tomorrow. Maybe you no bet next time, yes?

nkapplaud.png.png

His build doesn't matter.

Punching hard is about rotational power. You can look at Wilder's build and tell he can probably generate some serious rotational power with his leverages.

Too bad he never got into MMA because he's got some seriously good physcial gifts for MMA. He could have EASILY made 205.

If you look at Francis, he's built like Phil heath. Not shocking he hits hard vs Wilder. He doesn't look like a puncher. Pacquiao doesn't look like he can hit. It's fucked IMHO.

Huge Wilder fan.

i was incredibly impressed. he was able to avoid fury’s right hand pretty damn well. better than some HW champs fury has faced.

Ngannou absolutely embarrassed Fury in his first ever boxing match. Of course Fury got the decision, it’s boxing, the most corrupt sport on Earth where 98/100 the guy that’s supposed to win gets the decision. It’s really unfortunate Ngannou was put in a situation where he had to get the KO if he wanted to win with the announcement of the Fury vs Usyk fight in the same location in Dec., but we all say Fury the one lying on the canvas.

I look forward to the weeks/years of boxing fans coping by telling themselves that knockdown only happened because Fury didn’t take Ngannou seriously, as Fury ducks the rematch and retires after fighting Usyk. Fury escapes with his perfect record intact with paid off judges, but Francis got the moral victory.

Ya because streaming doesn't exist, what are you 60 lmao.

Keep coping though I can hear your voice cracking and shaking from here. You're trembling and in absolute shambles, have a glass a milk.

bork1}bork1}bork1}

Lol what? Are you implying I wanted Fury to win? I’m just against the fraudulent money grab exhibition crossover matches.

You’re all up in your feelings for whatever reason, I guess you wanted Ngannou to win or whatever.

Sorry about your loss little lady.

<2>

Yes he almost shocked the world. He clearly faked the bad sparring sessions as a tactic exactly like Fury's dad speculated.

But Fury survived and I do believe if there's a rematch it would not be nearly as close and Fury would win a routine decision.

Lol what? Are you implying I wanted Fury to win? I’m just against the fraudulent money grab exhibition crossover matches.

You’re all up in your feelings for whatever reason, I guess you wanted Ngannou to win or whatever. Sorry about your loss little lady.

<2>

Tyson-Fury-vs.-Francis-Ngannou-knockdown.jpg

Cope and seethe.

Very, he dropped the best HW of this time, a guy considerably younger btw, took him to a close Split decision, he did great.

So, he is getting another boxing fight for sure right? Wilder sounds like a match made in heaven, is he signed to fight someone?
they’re two years apart. considerably younger is a stretch, especially when fury has more miles on him.

Lol at the Sherdoggers here who are either

A) certain Francis won a fight (it was very close, no way you can say he certainly won), or
B) certain Fury carried him (a genius plan to almost lose the fight?)

The reality is Fury won a very tight decision and the judges cards accurately reflected the outcome in their scores almost perfectly, with one judge going for Ngannou and two for Fury. And Fury did try to beat Ngannou and just barely did so.

I'm sure more than a few people will spin that narrative...but the early knockdown makes that argument difficult to defend, IMHO.

Fury was shook and knew his path to victory was technical boxing from the outside, figuring that Francis would overcommit looking for the KO, his supposed 'only way to beat Fury'...except it didn't play out that way.

It waa always technical boxing. Wtf are you on?

I didn’t watch it but what happened? Was Tyson basically fucking around with him the entire time?

Tyson won by 1 point after being knocked down, bleeding (and getting thrown across the ring and thrown to the ground from the clinch). People are already saying Fury carried him, but that doesn't make sense because Fury looks pretty bad now.

What would make sense is if it looked like McGregor vs Mayweather, where Mayweather played around and then knocked him out, still looking like the champ.

Fury did not look like the champ, so if he was playing around it really backfired on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back