News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
John Fury is a disgrace, imagine him being your dad, be ashamed to go outside with him

Totally agree. A complete dosser that thinks he's something special yet was knocked into next week back in the day against Henry Akinwande. Can't stand the man. A lot of Brits are behind Usyk for this fight for good reason.

I hope Usyk punishes Tyson Fury for his dad attacking a member of his team. If Steve Cunningham can drop him so can Usyk. He has a sharp straight left hand. Drop a big overhand left on his chin and put his ass down.

I hope Usyk punishes Tyson Fury for his dad attacking a member of his team. If Steve Cunningham can drop him so can Usyk. He has a sharp straight left hand. Drop a big overhand left on his chin and put his ass down.
Yeah, I suspect he tastes the canvas. But that retard keeps getting up, no one’s been able to keep him down.

You don’t think he just rides off into the sunset? Dude has retired about 55 times now.
He might. I know that the Saudis are planning for the winner to fight AJ though. So, we'll have to see what Fury does if he beats Usyk (which I don't think he will).

After John Fury headbutted that dude Usyk ordered his team members to stand back. The way a professional is supposed to act.

John Fury is trying to out-do Chisora in making Ukrainians think UK is one big asylum.

John Fury is trying to out-do Chisora in making Ukrainians think UK is one big asylum.
It really only reflects poorly on the Irish traveller/gypsy community. They're not exactly well-liked in their own country anyway. I doubt the Ukrainians care. Usyk's team is focused on winning the fight. They probably expected some pre-fight shenanigans given who they're dealing with.

Usyk's promoter just gave a bold prediction. He says his charge will stop Fury. They think that Fury will tire and when he does Usyk will "put him to sleep." It's possible. He could probably swarm an exhausted Fury and stop him that way. Fury will already have to work harder than ever before. His conditioning has never been pushed the way it will be here.

Can't wait for this fight still think Fury by points but def not writing off Usyk ofc. At least Fury is hopefully gonna be in great shape. He has a point to prove after Francis.

Usyk's going to school him. Fury is going to find out what an actual highly skilled elite heavyweight is like.

Usyk's promoter just gave a bold prediction. He says his charge will stop Fury. They think that Fury will tire and when he does Usyk will "put him to sleep." It's possible. He could probably swarm an exhausted Fury and stop him that way. Fury will already have to work harder than ever before. His conditioning has never been pushed the way it will be here.

His prediction is accurate. Fury will be made to work almost constantly, he'll also get befuddled by Usyk - not being able to hit Usyk easily, and constantly being hit with shots he doesn't see.

He'll tire more than usual and Usyk will end up beating the shit out of him.

Fairly low-key start to fight week then.

View attachment 1043661
Nothing says sorry like " you deserved it, I've done it before, I'll do it again, its not my fault, its out of my control, I take great pride that I did that, you technically did it to yourself...."
He really covered all the bases.

Sounds like Big John spent some time with my crazy ex gf.... lmao

Chilling words lol. I think for Usyk it's more than just winning all the belts. He will want to win for Ukraine and he's probably going to want to put a beating on Fury considering the disrespect and insults over the years.

Honestly, it'll be great if Usyk puts an to end to this circus. I'm rooting for him.

Back