News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Tony Bellew....LOL

Tony Bellew on John Fury threatening to headbutt him next: “I don't know why my name's been mentioned. No-one can headbutt me… I achieved more in 60 seconds than John Fury's achieved in his life. I never big myself up, but just because something shot out of your nuts and became one of the greatest heavyweights in the world, that does not mean you can validate your opinion on every other fighter. You got your arse absolutely handed to you off Henry Akinwande, now get a grip of yourself.”

So they got two judges who gave Usyk a loss and a draw on the same card to Breidas ? Lol

You can’t make this stuff up there’s nothing neutral about this .Those betting a draw and have money to waste I’d do it .

I think it was common knowledge Usyk is going to be against the officials and Fury but this solidified it, he really needs to beat him so bad they can’t rob him .

So they got two judges who gave Usyk a loss and a draw on the same card to Breidas ? Lol

You can’t make this stuff up there’s nothing neutral about this .Those betting a draw and have money to waste I’d do it .

I think it was common knowledge Usyk is going to be against the officials and Fury but this solidified it, he really needs to beat him so bad they can’t rob him .
calm down mate, seems like you have the result already thought out

why not just wait and watch the fight first and see how it pans out instead of being a massive conspiracy bellend before a punch is thrown

calm down mate, seems like you have the result already thought out

why not just wait and watch the fight first and see how it pans out instead of being a massive conspiracy bellend before a punch is thrown
So are you saying getting two judges that basically went against your opponent in close fight but clearly wrong is not concerning and it’s purely coincidental ? TWO judges . That’s not fantasy that is actually happening in a undisputed fight ……….<WhatIsThis>

Tyson Fury is fucked.. why he didn't try to pull off? He has no time now..

So are you saying getting two judges that basically went against your opponent in close fight but clearly wrong is not concerning and it’s purely coincidental ? TWO judges . That’s not fantasy that is actually happening in a undisputed fight ……….<WhatIsThis>
i dont know if you know how these work, but both camps will have had to agree to the judges assigned to the fight

its possible you dont given you are posting gifs

Source?

The judges here

Don’t match the judges here

He's completely obsessed with Beterbiev to the point he posts about him in totally unrelated threads.
This was about Usyk's inability to take a body shot and potential path for victory for Fury. How is that not relevant?

And yes i'm a Beterbiev fan,..is that illegal?

You have a weird definition of "battering". He landed a couple of good bodyshots, but Usyk clearly got the better of him and won <lmao>
The judges gave Usyk the decision, that doesn't mean Beterbiev wasn't battering him. Two things can be true at the same time.

This was about Usyk's inability to take a body shot and potential path for victory for Fury. How is that not relevant?

And yes i'm a Beterbiev fan,..is that illegal?

No, it was you obsessing over Beterbiev again.

The judges gave Usyk the decision, that doesn't mean Beterbiev wasn't battering him. Two things can be true at the same time.

Surely Beterbiev should've won by KO to the body, right?

Okay? And how is that relevant?
It's relevant because nothing i'm doing is out of step with being a fan of a particular fighter. You're just weirdly butthurt by it. You can choose to ignore or put me on mute if it bothers you so much.

It's relevant because nothing i'm doing is out of step with being a fan of a particular fighter. You're just weirdly butthurt by it. You can choose to ignore or put me on mute if it bothers you so much.

You couldn't resist the opportunity to cream over Beterbiev again. lol

Back