UAE Warriors, MMA betting thread, UFC Fight Pass

is the fight with Naomi Tataroglu off?

Sherdog says its on tapology says its canceled.

its weird because sherdog is usually up to date on these things.

- Amir Fazli 250 for 400
160+
max bet, decorated Sanda champ

the prince (@amirfazli_68) • Instagram photos and videos

Knocked down Muslim Salikov in Sanda.

Ferriera has trouble koing a guy that is 6-8 and majority wins are against can beaters and low levels.

Amir has two ko wins against the guys in the main event.

The line will flip overnight, bet while you can.

This is a high lvl UAE card lets get some discussion going. Paiva fight is off

Cong Wang is a Chinese Sanda champion who once beat Valentina in a kickboxing match (2015). She's got a 70" reach and uses it well. She's fought at catchweights between bantamweight and flyweight, and should have a big size advantage.

Amena Hadaya is small for a flyweight, and looks pretty poor from the limited tape I've seen. She competed for the Hex flyweight title (I only saw highlights), but lost. Hex is not a very high level organization, IMO. Her wrestling looks bad, which is the only thing that would have given her any hope of winning here. She's fighting on four weeks notice.

This looks like a squash match for Wang to get more experience with someone slightly better than the hapless competition she's already faced. I'll be on her -220 if the line holds long enough for me to get some money down.

Petru at 315+ seems off .

well rounded and gd boxing and can kick like Abdullo.

Expecting a competitive fight, both undefeated and Petru has 100% finish

100 for 315

I played Cong at -175

I didn't look too deeply into the fight because I wanted to lock in that price. I saw her opponent fight Lisa Kyriacou in the past and she looked fine but Cong is just a different level of athlete imo.

Cong Wang is a Chinese Sanda champion who once beat Valentina in a kickboxing match (2015). She's got a 70" reach and uses it well. She's fought at catchweights between bantamweight and flyweight, and should have a big size advantage.

Amena Hadaya is small for a flyweight, and looks pretty poor from the limited tape I've seen. She competed for the Hex flyweight title (I only saw highlights), but lost. Hex is not a very high level organization, IMO. Her wrestling looks bad, which is the only thing that would have given her any hope of winning here. She's fighting on four weeks notice.

This looks like a squash match for Wang to get more experience with someone slightly better than the hapless competition she's already faced. I'll be on her -220 if the line holds long enough for me to get some money down.

Great read on Cong, totally dominant.

I took a chance on Rafael Silva 155+. A win on Victor Henry, headline some pancrase cards in japan, won the title there .. Bjj black belt and head coach at his school, still actively trains.

Only major concern is his last fight was in 2019. Ring rust and potential chin resistance and reflex may have taken a hit.

Vargas and Silva are around the same age. Vargas can wrestle decent, he has decent movement and can avoid hits pretty well, but he's fighting some local bum level fights, tho he is more active and has trained more recently . Hits very soft, no power, and suffered a lost not long ago to Mahatma 12-10 ( he has a win on Miguel TOrres, so he's not the worst.)

This just comes down to a guy who would have won in 2019 no doubt, but did he retain those skills or eroded? the only spot i liked in this card because the gap between opponent rating.

Back