Media Ubereem is back!

Can't wait. It is a great card. Even the undercard is good.
We have good seats.
Any sherbro's there also tomorow?
Yeah the card is great. I got tickets for the 5th row of the center bleacher, I’m expecting excellent view. Are you also attending?

Fuck USADA, just made the sport worse

celebrating-cheer.gif

Still not true Ubereem size.

I was hoping for a little bigger but damn he is getting back to form! Hope he starts laying dudes out

And it appears that Badr Hari is even more of and Uber. Horsemeat bless.

He needs to up that dosage and go thru a few more cycles to get back to Ubereem.

Still looks way better than he has in a long ass time though. I think people are forgetting how soft and fluffy Overeem was getting each fight with UFC.

It’s a nice transformation. Here’s the last time he fought for UFC….. Soft and fluffy.

He would look like this during weigh in

1300544296.0.jpg

Then fight night he’d carry around a lot of extra fat in his belly.

16x9.jpg

So can we take this as confirmation that Overeem stopped using during USADA

And resumed use after leaving USADA

Thus USADA is effective in deterring the use of PEDs
He was still on them, except he couldn’t blast every day and you can’t use the easy to find PEDs.

Someone's going to sleep in this one, should be a good fight.

He needs to up that dosage and go thru a few more cycles to get back to Ubereem.

Still looks way better than he has in a long ass time though. I think people are forgetting how soft and fluffy Overeem was getting each fight with UFC.

It’s a nice transformation. Here’s the last time he fought for UFC….. Soft and fluffy.

He would look like this during weigh in

1300544296.0.jpg

Then fight night he’d carry around a lot of extra fat in his belly.

16x9.jpg
The Overeem we saw vs. Volkov was the saddest thing ever.
Man that got me depressed

Juicer fans can’t get their narrative straight. the weekly “lol..it’s easy to beat usada/everyone in ufc is on gear” is suddenly replaced with “boohoo. why usada not letting the boys juice”.

Back