UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

I can't believe our modern day Sean Sherk who disappeared for years is about to fight.

Morono could become an interesting fighter. He wings hard and is always going for the finish.
I'd like see him show up in shape. Granted the short notice would hurt some.

Hard to judge that fight with the current system in play. Best option was a draw, 29-28 either one of them is acceptable.

Sal D'amato, Chris Lee, Tony Weeks, and Byrd are all judging tonight. I think all have turned in 1 weird scorecard each so far

29-28 Morono, Noke got his nose smashed and his arm nearly got popped off.

If you thought Morono won that fight, take the 'o' off the end of his last name and you've got what you are, lol

I say great job by the judges. Noke did jack shit. Morono took Rd1 on damage and pressure and took round three with the sub attempt.

Judges saw "Morono" and thought "Moron? Maybe he's related to me. I'll give him the fight."

Let's hope the ex-virgin's KO power did not get blown together with his wad

In the name of Gay Jesus

ROFL. His face. I'm not even mad at the decision. Overall, he beat Noke up. And Morono actually has cardio

Lol you ready to discard Noke's Jackson Winkeljohn cardio after the fight where his nose got broke?

Some fans just dont play fair. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back