UFC 199 pbp/discussion

How does Cruz's style lead to knee ligament tears? Are you saying him bouncing around should lead to an increased frequency in knee ligament issues?

Do you honestly think it's just a coincidence? His knees, foot, hands? He moves around very spastic with sudden changes, punches land with his thumbs instead of knuckles. switches the other way while moving fast. It's an extremely taxing style on your body.

Man I just feel like hulk smashing Rockhold ITD. Dont wanna ruin a great night.

1.2u rockhold ko/tko -115
.69u rockhold rd 1 evens
.69u bisping +650

Bet SO much on both sides of ITD and NOT ITD. Bet365 went full retard leaving the line up for like 5min. No idea what I'm rooting for lol.

Haha kinda did the same, bet365 ftw lolol.

What did you bet on? faber itd and cruz dec or just fight going the distance?

Hit £100 bispi g +550 so if he does win im still up £300 or so. If he loses im up £1400 roughly with a £1500 parlay still open waiting for tj to close

Do you honestly think it's just a coincidence? His knees, foot, hands? He moves around very spastic with sudden changes, punches land with his thumbs instead of knuckles. switches the other way while moving fast. It's an extremely taxing style on your body.

According to this analysis every crossfit athlete should be perpetually injured

According to this analysis every crossfit athlete should be perpetually injured
Huh?
Crossfit? These guys break their shit all the time.

Finish round 2/3 is +140 on 365. Bisping can last in round 1 hopefully.

Man, that fight was WAY better than I had hoped. Let's see if the main event over-delivers as well.

Back