UFC 200 pbp/etc

I got Cain parlayed with Miller-Gomi ITD to win 1u but Browne rd1 +525 seems like the perfect hedge. Its either hellbows, or Cain is able to consistently establish control and grind him out to a finish or decision

you got this after round 1? great odds, my book only had +200. she's going to win this.

Yep. Was pretty surprised. Expected +175 or so.

I'd really like to see pena get a title shot, I think her style is more suited to 5 round fights, excellent grinder, she physically takes a toll on her opponents pace and gameplan as the fight goes longer. aftertiming I know but I had a decent amount on her, and was pretty pissed after i saw the odds after the 1st round, 1 takedown and the odds flipped. Knew the odds were off, but as I had bet pena pre fight I didnt want to add more in play.

good news for ppl ITT, the lines tonight have got to be more volatile due to the extra liquidity being wagered. lots of opportunities to get great LB odds

Browne and Browne itd small.

Cain is clearly the better fighter if both guys are prime and healthy, but too many ?'s about Cain right now and odds too steep.

darn forgot about travis hellbows somehow lol

Cain looked good but small back there and travis is massive but I still reckon cains dirty boxing and wrestling if used right should do it, if travis does hellbows part III though.....

Going with Cain itd. I think he will come hungry after the loss. Those Browne elbows against the cage worry me though.

pass on this fight, too many unknowns for me. cain via ko/tko if I had to guess. may LB that if possible

Hi all, I'm new in the forum, I'm from Spain, your forum is fantastic, congratulations

I lost a little with Marin but recover with Pena like 16u, crazy.

Velasquez DEC (Brown ITD little hedge) next

Looks like cardio cain could be back

Back