UFC 202 - McGoat vs Diaz II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going against the flow here but I think Conor grappling is somehow underrated. Not saying he matches Diaz there but he is not a scrub.

I feel he has a good top game with good gnp. The timing and killer instinct translates there. He showed a little of that against Holloway (mostly LnP and passes), Brandao and Nate round 1.

On his back he is like a turtle tho.

I do think that an active fighter like Nate is a nightmare to fight in the ground if you are not really really good avoiding subs and mantaining control (like RDA did). Also Nate long limbs make him even dangerous while fighting a midget.

Jim Miller a few years ago was EONS better than Conor is. Go rewatch Diaz/Miller to see how huge the grappling disparity is between Nate and Conor regardless of who's on top.

Freaking Conor late to the press conference.

lol Conor is still a no-show for the press conference...

lol lot of profanity being thrown around at the presser

Nate is speaking in riddles

is normal.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - publicity stunt. This fight is going to sell big. Do you know how many more people are going to buy the PPV after seeing that? Many. Both camps are getting scary good at selling fights now. I think the Diaz brothers can both plenty of multi-million dollar fights now.

Will Nick be in Nates corner on Saturday? He wasn't last time, right? Was it the suspension?

haaaaaah @ nate calling out conor for all the fucking pictures of punching nate that he plastered his ''gym'' with. and with the added ''when he goes to sleep at night, he remembers what happened the first time''

Anyone got cliffs ? I didnt even know it was on

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - publicity stunt. This fight is going to sell big. Do you know how many more people are going to buy the PPV after seeing that? Many. Both camps are getting scary good at selling fights now. I think the Diaz brothers can both plenty of multi-million dollar fights now.

that wasn't a publicity stunt, it wasn't acted. it was real people being real, to fuck with conors head completly. and they succeeded. no way did the brass or anyone know that was going to happen. and conor definetly didn't have a fucking clue.

that wasn't a publicity stunt, it wasn't acted. it was real people being real, to fuck with conors head completly. and they succeeded. no way did the brass or anyone know that was going to happen. and conor definetly didn't have a fucking clue.

Stunt on Diaz's part for sure.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back