UFC 203 - Stipe vs Overeem - Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
cm-punk-jpeg.139595

Look at thae amazing body. Gall is definitely not working as hard as him, and should be scared for his life

Well that's enough to scare me away from betting Gall. I'm going to sit back and hope that CM can make some live betting magic happen.

Last edited:
Loading the boat

On

Cm punk, no way they set him up to lose

Tavares

Andrade

The rest a lot of coin flip fights

Could play werdum and stipe maybe Rivera

i'm going to be on dollaway, rivera and tavares. that's pretty much it. i do like andrade but fucking wmma, can't go big.

Goddam Punk putting the beatdown on Koch and Pettis in sparring

EDIT Oh shit. In all seriousness Punk looks ok in the 'scrimmage' fight. I know they edited it a bit, but that one two in the beginning of the round was damn solid as was the guard pass. And he didn't get subbed 20 times like in the first episode, so thats a plus

Last edited:

EDIT Oh shit. In all seriousness Punk looks ok in the 'scrimmage' fight. I know they edited it a bit, but that one two in the beginning of the round was damn solid as was the guard pass. And he didn't get subbed 20 times like in the first episode, so thats a plus

You know, if it wasn't for the fact I'll have cash on Gall winning early I'd really be rooting for Punk to make a good showing. Seems like a good guy, truly doing this to challenge himself. He could go to a smaller show sure, but who of us would do that at his age when the big time is giving you a shot?

And who was that he was up against in the scrimmage fight? The only thing I took away from that was that Punk just needs to avoid the mat like the plague and try to catch Gall standing and hurt him. I'm not saying Punk is worthless on the mat (because he's not), but he's gonna straight get taken to school if it goes there. He gave up his back pretty easily (and yeah reversed it eventually I know) to whoever that guy was. Gall is a world class grappler.

Maybe they are, but if I'm Duke Roufus I'm working like mad on trying to time a knee and catch Gall shooting. If Gall gets in on Punk's hips, the fight is most likely over imo.

You know, if it wasn't for the fact I'll have cash on Gall winning early I'd really be rooting for Punk to make a good showing. Seems like a good guy, truy doing this to challenge himself. He could go to a smaller show sure, but who of us would do that at his age when the big time is giving you a shot?

And who was that he was up against in the scrimmage fight? The only thing I took away from that was that Punk just needs to avoid the mat like the plague and try to catch Gall standing and hurt him. I'm not saying Punk is worthless on the mat (because he's not), but he's gonna straight get taken to school if it goes there. He gave up his back pretty easily (and yeah reversed it eventually I know) to whoever that guy was. Gall is a world class grappler.

Maybe they are, but if I'm Duke Roufus I'm working like mad on trying to time a knee and catch Gall shooting. If Gall gets in on Punk's hips, the fight is most likely over imo.
Scrimmage guy >>>> Gall

@mkess101 CM Punk didn't even need both hooks to finish the RNC. I want you to remember that before you mention bums like Gordon Ryan again

Scrimmage guy >>>> Gall

Did they actually say who it was? Just some random guy at Duke's gym who will forever now be known as "scrimmage guy" LOL.

Did they actually say who it was? Just some random guy at Duke's gym who will forever now be known as "scrimmage guy" LOL.
Rumor is that guys record in scrimmages is no joke, don't sleep on him

@mkess101 CM Punk didn't even need both hooks to finish the RNC. I want you to remember that before you mention bums like Gordon Ryan again

An excellent point. All these "high level black belts" claiming they know and utilize proper technique. But the reality is that it looks like Punk is revolutionizing the art of bjj.

I'm changing my prediction. Punk via one armed anaconda, rd 2.

An excellent point. All these "high level black belts" claiming they know and utilize proper technique. But the reality is that it looks like Punk is revolutionizing the art of bjj.

I'm changing my prediction. Punk via one armed anaconda, rd 2.
Finally seeing the truth <{RoseRun}>

What you guys think about Sean Spencer? He's about due for a win no?

I got very lucky taking Pyle as the dog vs Spencer when they fought.

I really hope he doesn't through that low rear hand uppercut with chin in the air while walking forward technique, too damn scary for live tv

Saying that, I'm on punk 1u for shits and giggles

I have a really hard time finding bets I like here. Gotta get out of Unibet, I can have Riviera at 1.67...

Im looking at maybe doing a Round Robin of Overs, I can easily see

Dober-Gonzalez
Faber-Riv
McCall-Borg
Eye -Bethe

All being decisions. Any thoughts? Am I missing something? The only other bet is Miocic by KO and Werdum to close out a parlay.

Im not sure what's possessing people to bet on Mccall here. Dude is chronically injured, and has looked like shit for 2-3 straight fights. His heart is obviously not in it from his talk on various shows, and he's old.

It's a great stylistic matchup, though. For me matchup is always more important than intangibles (also I can't imagine that McCall is so dumb as to show his hand that obviously).

not strictly related, trying to get tickets to 204 in manchester, does anyone have fight club and a spare code they would be willing to share me? would be appreciated

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if Eye, Gall, Werdum doesn't get the W here.

Says the weight cut is going awful... says he'll be fighting at 220 pounds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back