UFC 205 PBP/Discussion

no gay jesus winning decision would be bomb. Should be good fight though

Agree with EZ though, waiting on that LB of Weidman if any signs of Yoel slowing.

That is tasteless. Pretty much said its time for her to retire b/c she lost to Raquel right to her face.
I dont think its like that. she just knows its 1-2 yrs to get another title shot and she was already frustrated waiting for a shot previously.

I could be dead wrong on this fight but I think Yoel will give Weidman a lot of problems. I didn't go heavy on this fight but I'll regret it if Yoel wins

I'm in the same boat Homie… I think Romero slays Weidman unless somehow it gets to round three and Chris has more in the tank while Romero is running on empty.

Had to pull the trigger on Yoel as a dog. Weidman coming back after being out against this monster is going to be rough.

Yoel always slows down or appears tired or gassed, its almost like OSP strategy then he burst like a nuclear going off and back again. Tricky fighter for anyone to deal with but this is yoels biggest fight ever.

Yoel has tonnes of round 3 finishes just sayin guys

weidman did not like that kick at all....

weidman with mouth open a bit... deep breathing and yoel barely started

weidman r1

but yoel was defending and getting back up well, looked like he was waiting to unleash or not doing much hard to tell with that style

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Weidman -300. Can't.

switching to weidman, romero is infuriating

-230 weidman bet, 10-9 weidman

Back