UFC 206 pbp/discussion/etc

why do i feel like its destiny that doo ho choi wins, is it the star wars music? who knows...

Choi and paddy pimblett two least intimidating looking fighters ever

thats what u get for voting trump

Egg.Fuggin.Zactly! Lol

What better for me than to see a Mexican whoop up on a Trump fanboy? Nothing! That was Christmas, Easter, my birthday and a years worth of sucks all rolled into one!

joe rogan confirmed child molester, with a preference for underage looking asian boys

LMFAO @ giving Tim credit for his win over post eye surgery Bisping and rocking Yoel while cheating
LMFAO @ saying Tim's military experience makes him a good MMA fighter even though his striking sucks ass
LMFAO @ arguing with me for betting against an overrated 37 year old fighter coming off a 2 year layoff
LMFAO @ liking Tim as a fighter or person
LMFAO @ doubting me in general

5 units on Kelvin @ +120 cashes

Like this post
Thanks boys

Between ITD, R1 and last leg in a parlay, I'm a bit too big on DHC for my liking. But I'm balls deep on that hype train so I'll let it ride and hope we get another young gun takes out a vet.

I just hope cub doesn't trade with choi to prove a point and just tries to take him down and grapple his ass

rogan calling choi so cute like 4 times, never expected he was into young asian boys

Korean superboy wants the no4 spot

So I just lost 500$ and went 0-6. I'm done for tonight.

In the words of a wise man, "That's the way she goes boys, the way she fuckin' goes".

Variance is a bitch.
Been there before, you'll get it back.

Back