UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT/12:30am UK

Thatch is so terrible on the ground. Every opponent is correctly trying to get him there. Last UFC fight for awhile likely.

Have a good night everyone!
41373-1163935.png

Four losses in a row all by submission.

Adios Thatch, all that potential down the drain.

Thatch is done. I called a RNC, but close enough. Thatch is so big he gasses in 2 minutes. He should bulk up and move to 185. He landed that knee from across the ring but that got him taken down.

Damn Thatch :/

Interesting arm triangle choke. He finished it kind of like an ezekiel. I'm interested to see the Gracie breakdown on this if they do it.

Man Thatch had so much promise but he never could fill the wholes in his game and then add in poor fight IQ, well surprised he lasted this long.

Good win for the Newcomer , Give Thatch to Gall , Thatch feels like lower level gate keeper , really low

I'd give him to Sage tbh. Would be a better fight. Gall probably pwns him in the first.

Thatch vs Sage at moneyweight for worst ground game in the UFC at male level

Thatch gave up the second the fight went to the ground. Him and Sage should train together

Hope to see Thatch in RIZIN, he can beat up a 55 year old Hayato Sakurai... but most likely would get subbed.

Back