UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thatch -147 now :eek: dont think i can resist anymore :D

Hit fights to go distance o4.5 and up

i like it a lot, but i already did a 6 team RR of 6 overs

cruzgarbrandtO2.5/ TJlinekerO2.5/ hendricksmagnyO2.5/ DHKsaffO2.5/ borgsmolkaO2.5/ meansoliveO2.5

prolly sticking w/that

⚠️ Reminder to Cody bettors ⚠️

Earlier today at the weigh ins, Cody used the 100 emoji in real life

There's still time to switch to Cruz.

i'm adding to lineker, man. i really think he's got a chance. he goes for it like you want a good-sized underdog to go for it. it's a tough fight for him, no doubt.. second-toughest one to cruz, no doubt, but man, he proved himself in that dodson fight.. ate clean headkicks like they were nothing.. cardio held up very well, too.

i just wish that fight was 5 rounds
Even if you're on TJ I think a bet on Lineker decision at +650 is a must. Judges love that volume and pressure even if he's swinging at air.

i'd hammer that. cruz has awesome takedowns and uses them pretty often.

Thank you for your feedback. I don't see Cruz winning without landing at least a couple of takedowns and as long as he lands 1 takedown before getting KO'd... we're good!
So basically you get a better line than betting on Cruz straight, with a small safety net.

Looks like MMABettingTips is skipping this event <mma4>

Confidence increase on all my bets.

Just put a bet on Pyle via sub in round 3
10$ to win 210$ just for fun ;)

OK, mainly cause i'm convinced by the large majority being on Means when my BC lean isn't very strong, i've switched to Means at +120

Basically as long as BC doesn't finish this fight is fine by me

lol just found this prop @ -195 Submission Attempt In The Bout (Alex Garcia v Mike Pyle) Pyle has a very active guard (with 20 subs to his name) and Garcia likes to go for takedowns.... hmm

<{smellit?}>

lol just found this prop @ -195 Submission Attempt In The Bout (Alex Garcia v Mike Pyle) Pyle has a very active guard and Garcia likes to go for takedowns.... hmm

<{smellit?}>

where are you finding these lines? uk bookie?

means +125 what the fuck is going on?

as we've seen in the past though, late money isn't always smart money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back