UFC 207: TJ Dillashaw vs. John Lineker PBP (Discussion)

In all seriousness, TJ is looking better than ever. Normally he is just mechanical, spamming fast combination and movement but he doesnt seem to think too much in there, just act on instinct and win. He did this against Cruz and failed because Cruz was way smarter but in this fight his is clearly thinking in there. Much respect.

Sorry to be a retard, but who is TJ's striking coach?

I would totally enjoy watching Dom do this to Neck Tat but I am hating this shit right now.

TJ is a motherfucker. Always goes for finishes in the final round even when he's way ahead on the score cards.

people talk about the technique and skill of fighters at this weight but the reality is if they were 2-3 weight classes higher and took these kind of shots they would be on that deep sleep action

<{RoseRun}>

Why does TJ keep doing this?
depositphotos_52492735-stock-photo-curious-mature-man-side-view.jpg
he's looking for competition

reminds me a lot when hes on the outside faking and smiling with his hands down, reading his opponents defense and looking for something to jump on.

Yup. Well if nothing else this gets me more excited to see him take on Cruz again if Cody losses. If Cody wins though who knows who will be up next. Caraway v. whoever he was fighting I guess the winner of that.

Lineker getting accosted, molested, in the octagon. He's going to need a rape kit when this fight's done.

wow TJ goes for the calf slicer from the cross body ride!

Back