UFC 207: TJ Dillashaw vs. John Lineker PBP (Discussion)

I will never bet on Lineker again, he didn't even try in this fight. WTF was his gameplan??

NUwoAdG.png

You bet on Lineker?
<30><36>

I hate when these cornermen give thier fighters the "go talk shit now" pep talk after a fight

Ugh. Dillashaw runs away, throws his arms up to celebrate with time left and runs again.

Somebody make me a gif of the calf slicer. holy shit that was awesome

if tj got KO'd after that flying knee attempt with 15 seconds ago this would be an okay card.

This card is going slow
Falling in and out sleep and these guy still on

Hate that running away hands in the air I'm not looking for the finish bullshit.

TJ looked great, first 2 rounds I thought wow, maybe he CAN beat Cruz. Then he faded a lot in the 3rd. Not sure he can beat Cruz but if he can be that sharp for 2 rounds he only needs to find one more.

Did TJ fuck up his right leg when they got up at the end? He suddenly ate more strikes than he had in the entire fight and held his knee a couple of times

Had Lineker fought the entire fight like he did the last 30 seconds, it might've been a competitive fight. Far too often sluggers get caught standing and looking against fighters with better movement, but once they say fuck it and start letting them fly they oftentimes find some success. It's usually just too little too late.

Fucks me why Lineker didn't bother fighting until the last twenty seconds.

Back