UFC 209 PBP/discussion

This has been the most dope event of the year. The fights has been leading up to a FOTN main event material

i have a unit on twood still, which i don't even like any more, along with 0.25u twood dec and a unit on "starts rd 4"

but i'm absolutely looking to live bet thompson here. i think he just needs to avoid getting clipped and he picks him apart.

twood is so lazy sometimes.
Im actually looking to lb Wood
I think WB gets off to a hot start, Wood gets salivating Elkins type odds lol

I have a 4 leg parlay. Elkins, Kelly, Teymur, and Under in the main event. $50 to win 5K!!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This has been the most dope event of the year. The fights has been leading up to a FOTN main event material
Huh ?
Reem - Hunt was ok at best, Lando- Teym wasnt better

There has been 0 fight of the night type fights

Im getting even more pissed about Khabib for some reason.

I went into this event thinking I could have done pretty poorly with how many dogs I have honestly. No regrets - all fun. I've got bets on golf too that are a sweat. Bet Field over D. Johnson early and thought I was safe. Don't feel good on that one now lol. Bet Field over Rory at -170 too which I feel happy about.

I have Justin Thomas to win and feel like there's no way he keeps the lead with the people behind him. Phil is so..I don't know if you can say lucky but hit it like shit and shoots -3 smh

wb r1

but woodley reserving that tbomb or td possibly

Back