UFC 209 PBP/discussion

the only thing i can think of is the judges thought "gotta take it from the champ to be the champ" so the 10-10 rounds went to twood, more of them

^^ agreed, thompson would have won that belt off octagon control nothing more. Woodley at least almost put him to sleep

tbh, im happy wonderboy never won this fight.

The guy just creates boring fights and if he was champ he would continue creating boring fights.

I love wonderboy and his style but the point karate style just seems to create fights like this.

Good. Now I can go to sleep after this night. Bummed about this shitty fight, but got +45u off this UFC Event.

+29u this night, started out bad but oh boy what a turn around. Elkins, Kelly, Teymur and Calvillo made my night. WOOF WOOF!!!

Wow......I can't fucking believe that bullshit smh.

How could someone be happy with Thompson winning that decision? Least effective offense that I've ever seen.

On the inverse how can you be happy with a Woodley decision? He lost at least three rounds for sure.

tbh, im happy wonderboy never won this fight.

The guy just creates boring fights and if he was champ he would continue creating boring fights.

I love wonderboy and his style but the point karate style just seems to create fights like this.

Oh Yeah. Woodley is a great champion lol.

Honestly, Woodley did more in either round that he clearly won than Wonderboy did in that entire fight.

WOODLEY + KELLY PARLAY HITS BOYS!!!!!!!!!! 300 to win 1700
{<redford}<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

literally won every bet i made tonight.. Cha mofukkin ching

Damn, robbery.

BR managment folks so down like -6u tonight overall.

Honestly, Woodley did more in either round that he clearly won than Wonderboy did in that entire fight.

I bet 1 unit on Thompson and I scored it a draw.

If we're scoring on damage Woodley almost Ko'd him and took very little damage.

Back