UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tybura keeps this standing he has shown solid tdd. Henrique is a strong boy but he's out gunned on the feet and tends to slow down. My only concern is Tybura's output can be pretty low.

Did I say I got banned, quote me instead of firing pathetic shots boy. Funny how you quote the other dude but not me. You ducking. You do seem like the kind to hold grudges bringing up the incident that you had with JB. {<jordan}

But I guess you gotta fish for likes am I right?
I never got banned, I deleted it as I didnt wanna get doxxed.

tumblr_m3yedk9rAI1qzlnw1o1_500.jpg

I dont agree he handled rda easier than ferg. He literally did nothing besides hit some td's and he couldnt keep him down in r1. In r3 he was getting pieced up until rda shot for some reason. Also that was a 3 round fight ferg was a 5 rounder. That fight would have been real interesting if it had another 2 rounds. Ferg also completely dusted tibua and trujillo while kebab did his best wet blanket impression.

Khabib won the fight with a clear 30-27. Ferg was down 28-29 after 3 rounds.

Wow...Luke Sanders is underdog. I was very impressed by him against Maximo Blanco. I think he can win this against Iuri Alcantara. Despite all the experience the Brazilian is too inconsistent and has no advantage against Luke.

220px-Baha_Men_-_Dogs_single.png

Some good dogs on this card! On Tybura, Ferguson, Woodley, Teymur and Kelly. Thinking about Pedro too. Woof!

Few words about my bets:
Bektic, well I think he's a better foghter overall, just better everywhere

Herman:Imo Pokrajac is one of the worst lhws in the UFC, he is not as good as he was before he was cut from UFC.Before his return he defeated few cans.His only succes in last fight was Jan's mistake when he tried to take the back.

Over 1,5 Reem vs Hunt:
Both are good technical strikers, both have power.Hunt has a good chin and Overeem hasn't.Hunt is not as tough as before though.If Overeem wins I think it will be decision or late stoppage.If Hunt wins, it has to be finish, but Overeem can keep Hunt at distance at least for some time, outpoint him, he can also grind Mark.

Ferguson.I'm not convinced woth Khabib taking 3 of 5 rounds or winning itd.Imo he won't be able to submit Ferguson, he is better submission fighter, imo, hard to hold on the ground(look Rda fights), he can grab a headlock once Khabib will shoot.His takedown defense is underrated and Khabib's striking was exposed by Johnson.

Few words about my bets:
Bektic, well I think he's a better foghter overall, just better everywhere

Herman:Imo Pokrajac is one of the worst lhws in the UFC, he is not as good as he was before he was cut from UFC.Before his return he defeated few cans.His only succes in last fight was Jan's mistake when he tried to take the back.

Over 1,5 Reem vs Hunt:
Both are good technical strikers, both have power.Hunt has a good chin and Overeem hasn't.Hunt is not as tough as before though.If Overeem wins I think it will be decision or late stoppage.If Hunt wins, it has to be finish, but Overeem can keep Hunt at distance at least for some time, outpoint him, he can also grind Mark.

Ferguson.I'm not convinced woth Khabib taking 3 of 5 rounds or winning itd.Imo he won't be able to submit Ferguson, he is better submission fighter, imo, hard to hold on the ground(look Rda fights), he can grab a headlock once Khabib will shoot.His takedown defense is underrated and Khabib's striking was exposed by Johnson.

Herman fight is off dude.

Khabib won the fight with a clear 30-27. Ferg was down 28-29 after 3 rounds.

Ferg won r3. A late comeback by RDA went to the judges' heads. Look at sig strikes Ferg out landed him 44 - 30. Pretty clear 49-46 and i watched it again last night. Kebab laid on him, did no damage and never threatened to end the fight. Ferg fucked him up and had him hurt a few times.

Khabibs dad is denied visa to the US. Confidence increase Ferg.

Does kebabs dad corner him and if so is he the main cornerman?

Someone get fightpass up and check his last fights, I might actually consider adding more to Ferg if Khabibs corner men are MIA.

Im taking Sanders +175 on betsafe. Heavy hands and I think he can wrestle Alcantara.

Yeah maybe. Henrique seems so damn strong physically tho.

Sanders looks solid but having skimmed his YT fights he did not really show much if any wrestling or take downs, obviously we know guys have mixed in take downs and laid on luri in the past but sadly did not see any evidence sanders could do the same.

This could be a winnable fight for Luri here he has the better experience, much better MT and bjj background also, its just a shame he is 36 and slows down and paces himself at other times.

Either way will quickly see if sanders is the real deal or not this fight.

Like henrique also I think he can use his wrestling background to secure take downs, that is one heavy guy to have on top of you too. Tybura not been too impressed with him but seems many are, henrique seems quite a big frame at such a young age and showed he can secure and get take downs in r2 in the past, if tybura stuffs the first take down id expect his live bet line to be smashed to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back