UFC 211 pbp/discussion/etc

I dont think that's right... can anyone confirm?
No contest does not count for itd. lol Luca of all people should know this

I agree it should probably be DQ, but Herb fucked up. Give Eddie some slack thought, he was fighting for his life after being badly hurt...

I had Eddie but live bet out of the fight

He looked too tight in rd 1 and was getting boxed up. Rd2 He started to implement his gameplan and caught poriers suspect chin. I was kicking myself for buying out but it ended up getting canceled.

He only caught Poirier because he looked like he was done and Dustin foolishly started brawling with him, he was on his way to losing a decision.

sorry i know its redundant, but what about my DP fastest KO? i feel like that WONT be void, correct?

whatever, thankfully we still have 5 sick fights to watch

No way it should be a dq, fighters need to know, if you quit you either get tko'd like Weidman or a no contest at best.
the point deduction is already a massive advantage if dustin woulda kept going

What the fuck... so fucking close for DP r2 also, would have won 25u+ on that fuck

Yes I have Dustin, and parlays, straight up, by knockout totaling around eight units and all of it down the drain. Well I don't lose it but it feels like it. That is ridiculous and Herb Dean is a fucking moron. I rule is a rule. This is a disqualification and it shouldn't even be Questionable. And to think that Mark Ratner agreed. This is the only sport were instant replay is it available. That's pathetic!

Mas down to -105

No way it should be a dq, fighters need to know, if you quit you either get tko'd like Weidman or a no contest at best.
the point deduction is already a massive advantage if dustin woulda kept going

So why not let them bring in a folding chair and hit them over the head? A rule is a rule. If you hit the quarterback after the play is over or run into a kicker it's a penalty. You don't have the rule if it's not there. There's a reason why Dustin had his hand and need down because he thought he was safe. How was this hard to understand? It's not Dustin's fault that he was kneed it in the head and cut up why should he be punished?

But seriously, of course a fighter might be unaware of it being illegal, BUT HE STILL FUCKING THREW A ILLEGAL KNEE.

There is no way of mind reading, illegal moves is illegal, intent or not.

From the 5D rules webpage:

"Any fight that is deemed "no contest" or "no decision" will have all wagers refunded."

Masvidal +100 at bet365 now. Feel bad for the dude who bet like 10k on him at @1.72 there

Back