UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched Aguilar vs Claudia

I really don't know how good of a gauge I can get off her from that fight. I think she was very intimidated

Anyhow, bad striker. Made Claudia look like Evander Holyfield. Just all around bad. Puts her head down and just swings. Almost a stationary target.

Claudia cut through her tdd like it was warm butter.

Casey has a significant size advantage here and is easily the better striker. She's strong and tough and can hold her own on the groud

Casey at -120 is looking good to me right now. She's unproven, but she is a winner and it won't take much to outstrike Aguilar

Last edited:
Buying out of my Andrade bet. Brandon Schwab said Joanna is the easiest pick on the card and it's going to be a "bully beatdown"

Mas stands up right. That makes it easier to get in on the hips. Those are facts.

Cause you're asking me to bet on conjecture, yet again. Why would I say to myself "oh despite 50 fights of the same stance I'm sure Mas will change It up for Maia"

About expected though I hoped for more. I hope you are not the best this forum has to offer. If anyone want to talk about fight more than saving face, I'll answer the first question.

Buying out of my Andrade bet. Brandon Schwab said Joanna is the easiest pick on the card and it's going to be a "bully beatdown"

I saw you betting Andrade but didnt want to say anything yet. I'm glad you bought out, I switched sides as well.

About expected though I hoped for more. I hope you are not the best this forum has to offer. If anyone want to talk about fight more than saving face, I'll answer the first question.
Idk why you're trying to turn this into insulting me when you're the one with a retarded betting strategy based on conjecture. You feel superior right now cause I won't entertain Mas changing his stance when he never once has? Cmon dogg wise up

You really bought out because of schuabs opinion? Why does his opinion matter?

So I watched Aguilar vs Claudia

I really don't know how good of a gauge I can't get off her from that fight. I think was she was very intimidated

Anyhow, bad striker. Made Claudia look like Evander Holyfield. Just all around bad. Puts her head down and just swings. Almost a stationary target.

Claudia cut through her tdd like it was warm butter.

Casey has a significant size advantage here and is easily the better striker. She's strong and tough and can hold her own on the groud

Casey at -120 is looking good to me right now. She's unproven, but she is a winner and it won't take much to outstrike Aguilar

casey at 1.84 is a great bet. get on before everyone realizes and the prices goes. it won't matter how many more fights you watch. you won't see anything that will put you off the play. watched loads 2 weeks ago

casey at 1.84 is a great bet. get on before everyone realizes and the prices goes
Funny cause there must have been a bunch of action on Aguilar. Didn't Casey jump up to -160-180?

Idk why you're trying to turn this into insulting me when you're the one with a retarded betting strategy based on conjecture. You feel superior right now cause I won't entertain Mas changing his stance when he never once has? Cmon dogg wise up

To be honest, I cant remember a time I did not feel superior but I'm not proud. My superiority comes through will other than my own. I do not mean to insult you, in fact, I'm trying my best not to. I respect you as I have said more than once, what more do you want, a BJ?

At the end of the day, I am likely better than you, not because you are not great but because I am better than that, than 99.9% of the population. No. I dont think thats fair and it bothers me. All I want to do is provide alternate view points and help people help themselves. Being a gambler and a card player is my curse. You know the worse thing you can give to someone infected with D'evils is the knowledge to know it and the empathy to feel it. To feel all the misery you have caused all the people you have hurt, it's the worse punishment imaginable.

Now since we've spoke of our feelings, how about we help each other make this money and free those enslaved.

Knowledge is freedom.

To be honest, I cant remember a time I did not feel superior but I'm not proud. My superiority comes through will other than my own. I do not mean to insult you, in fact, I'm trying my best not to. I respect you as I have said more than once, what more do you want, a BJ?

At the end of the day, I am likely better than you, not because you are not great but because I am better than that, than 99.9% of the population. No. I dont think thats fair and it bothers me. All I want to do is provide alternate view points and help people help themselves. Being a gambler and a card player is my curse. You know the worse thing you can give to someone infected with D'evils is the knowledge to know it and the empathy to feel it. To feel all the misery you have caused all the people you have hurt, it's the worse punishment imaginable.

Now since we've spoke of our feelings, how about we help each other make this money and free those enslaved.

Knowledge is freedom.
<{jojo}>

Funny cause there must have been a bunch of action on Aguilar. Didn't Casey jump up to -160-180?
its been steady ish. someone must be seeing something i'm not. wmma can always end up closer than it looks like it should i guess. but this was the price i was hoping for although i expected it too get bet. maybe no one wants to watch a load of wmma to cap a fight

Results will tell the story come the 13th. You should not shun those who care for you.

At the end of the day, I am likely better than you, not because you are not great but because I am better than that, than 99.9% of the population.

You know the worse thing you can give to someone infected with D'evils is the knowledge to know it and the empathy to feel it. To feel all the misery you have caused all the people you have hurt, it's the worse punishment imaginable.

wat

I'm just trying to see through this amber glass.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back