UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Andrade NSC now at -105. Also like a stab at her sub line at +835.

Wow, Andrade NSC now at -105. Also like a stab at her sub line at +835.

it was actually +money a minute ago.. cause her ML is going up so much (JJ getting hammered)

i took some andrade sub +835, too, good spot

btw, not a confident pick by ANY means, but i'm taking a shot at sherman sub +10xx.. just due to situation.. coulter has no ground game.. short notice.. undersized.. might belly down and tap out or something. (and his only loss was a sub) - i'm aware that sherman hasn't shown subs

also a couple tiny stabs on other longshot plays.. knight rd 3 +1550, christensen rd 3 +2150

Jj needs towel. Body work from andrade gonna pay dividends. Andrade looked fantastic

Eddie always looks great this isnt bodybuilding ffs. Barbarena might as well retire then. Eddies getting his toes curled

Eddie gonna outscrap, out heart, and outwrestle DP #TeamEddie #BeastCoast #RIPCornrowKenny

I have a unit on Poirier but the ban bet has me rooting for Alvarez.

And disappointed I missed that Andrade NSC at +odds. Have it at -125 but definitely would have added. Oh well

Think Eddie will be taking a nap, meaning El Chapo's account will be taking a dirt nap

I'm just tryna find out Rebel lion's parlays so i can buy a Bugatti

So torn on Poirier/Alvarez. Really like both guys, and me being the degen that I am feels forced to make a bet because of the nice odds. Might just yolo it on Eddie even though my gut says Dustin.

Didnt both sherman and the white black guy take this on short notice but coulter was actually training for a title fight coming up?

Most of the weigh ins in one collection

Nah, I went to bed after my relax in the jacuzzi. I'm not quite as sensitive as you and don't lose any sleep. Everything I'm pointing out is relevant to the conversation that was going on. You try to act like this high rolling, OG of the thread remembering the good ol' days. As if you were some big contributor back in the day and that your bet amounts give you clout. As I told you a while ago, you betting large amounts doesn't impress me at all nor make me value your opinion anymore. Being down close to 4 months is something that I don't think has ever happened to me and probably others. Especially with how many events we have. I'm only "making light of it" after you are trying to act like some badass saying "if you don't know me, ask around".

I do think you are an honest guy about your bets which is a positive. We honestly share similar opinions on the state of the thread and the hyperbole. The hyperbole and "lock" mindset is something I've always critiqued. You seem to have issues separating your emotions from a conversation. I can go back and forth with a poster and think they are a douchebag, but it doesn't mean I can't agree with them on things or have a civil discussion in regards to a fight or betting in general. I've also never seen someone be so sensitive about being called an "agitated son of a bitch". Not sure if you get out much, but "son of a bitch" is just an expression. Ex: "He's a tough son of a bitch". If someone says that to you, are you going to flip out because they say "son of a bitch"? Lol. I'm just pointing out how agitated and miserable you have seemed in this thread. Why stick around? Take a break.

Why can't you ever just stop when u get into it with dudes. Even they say u win u just keep going. U did it with BuBuddens before and now here u are again.

#1. U say I act like some high roller/baller YET Iwas honest about being down BIG early in the year so how is that ACTING like a baller? Would u rather I lie about my bet size? If I bet 10k should I just say I bet 200?

#2. U say I'm agitated yet I didn't curse at u. And I NEVER brought up u or anyone losing bets. U on the other hand have a nasty history of bringing up losing bets when losing arguments.

I don't think u even realize how u come across. This really seems to keep happening with u

If my bet sizes piss u off just put me on ignore. But I'm saying this. This will be my last post without getting personal with u. I think u consistently over step the ONLY real rule we SHOULD have here which is not to throw losing bets in people's faces.

Let's just agree to leave each other alone like we did via PM awhile ago. But this time lets actually do it

Best of luck with all your plays

Didnt both sherman and the white black guy take this on short notice but coulter was actually training for a title fight coming up?

Yeah this fight was originally supposed to be Dmitry Poberezhets vs Jarjis Danho. Danho dropped out and Sherman came in, then Dmitry dropped out and Coulter came in. I believe Sherman had around 4 weeks notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back