UFC 213 pbp/discussion

Actually ended up dropping 16u on Browne.. thanks then.
Desperate to go back Overeem but stuck in the arena :(

Got Andrade next. Please?

Threw Starts R2 in a parlay to get some action on fights I didn't have action on. Because I'm a degen and all.

Last edited:
andrade is decent but that stationary flat footed style is not good against font who will have the reach advantage.

Just woke up. 4.5u down the hole because of Browne...because of myself really for putting faith in him but still. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

i'm soooo tempted to keep adding to andrade, i think this is a coinflip fight....

but i have over 3u on it alrdy..

On Andrade small here, and fight goes distance closes a parlay for me. Please no finish. Really need to get a W here...

10u on whittaker. If he loses here then I've lost an event for the first time this year, and to such a degree that I've removed almost all of my year's winnings.

10u on whittaker. If he loses here then I've lost an event for the first time this year, and to such a degree that I've removed almost all of my year's winnings.
why would you risk a whole year's worth of profit on one fight...?

why would you risk a whole year's worth of profit on one fight...?
I dont play with great sums of money. It's mostly the entertainment factor and competition.

Anybody else think Font and Andrade look exactly the same?

10-9 font, obviously

he's getting a little overaggressive, tho

taking a shot at andrade hehe. +400

passing on goes 3 -265 even tho it's gonna hit =P

andrade seems a step behind. really dumb flying scissors attempt.

Font just more active. When Andrade lets his hands go he's getting some things done, but he's feinting and waiting too much.

Poor opening from Andrade, hopefully he picks it up a bit in round 2.

Going well so far for Font.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back