UFC 215 - Johnson vs. Borg - Alberta, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to preface this by saying #prayforhouston #prayforflorida
I will be donating to the Redcross some of the profits I've made from MLB this season to help victims of the hurricane.

Ok my dudes, It's already fucking September and things are kicking into overdrive. Have a steady supply of Alpha Brain supplements to keep the mind ultra $harp whilst handicapping in the lab. No distractions like ex-gf getting in my business. I grind out the bookies for every last drop of value, but I never drink the juice. The bookies are enticing mugs with bonus offers now that the NFL is in full swing. This is your chance to capitalize and we're looking to win more than just George Washington's.

Felt Borg had value and so my bet will be cancelled. Dangit! I have a huuuuuuuge lean on Nunes/Shevchenko & Stephens/Melendez. At the moment, I do not plan on offering a free play. On the other hand, if there's enough support for BG1 and people want yours truly to give ya'll a monster value pick, drop a like. Hit 20 likes and I'll be forced to give the people what they want. I just want to make this perfectly clear: I am not bumhunting for likes. If you appreciate my analysis and my contributions, let the kidd know by showing your support. Considered "the Godfather of betting" by many who have seniority here.

These are my last 4 bets posted on here. 4-4, as they say "the numbers don't lie"
I don't sugarcoat or pad any of my bets like a lot of dolts will do. If you're not 100% transparent with your bets then go eat dirt. No time for BS or buffoonery.

Santiago Ponzinibbio
+175
Alex Oliveira +162
J.Jones/T.Woodley Parlay +120
Floyd Mayweather -900 & -425

Before I end this write-up, I want to ask whomever it is sending me harassing messages to stop it. I won't be everyone's cup of tea. However, this perp has been doing this to me for years and I can't pinpoint who it is. I believe it is a vindictive Trump troll as I have made it crystal clear he is the devil reincarnate. I do suffer from panic attacks and depression due to the issues in my life. I ask you to stop it and cut it out.

- Barry

Just bought my tickets! I went to the UFC 'worst PPV in company history' 149 in Calgary, AB so hoping karma is with me on this one.

Will be lurking in here harder than ever for some good tips. Let's get it guys!!

Sorry everyone. It was my fault.

vieira just got bet hard
Yea looks like I should've waited for my mcmann ml bet

I see a path for victory for vieira. She throws a lot of volume. She's strong . I still think mcmann is going to put her on her butt while vieira wings her patented 4 piece combo with fries.

Capped mcmann at -290

Bet her sub line at +474 and the under at +210

fWBFDtw.jpg

As someone bretty good at doing parlays, I have

Latifi
Valentina by submission
Malendez
Sara

Mcmann can't take a shot, she's a quitter. Goes back to her corner in the Davis fight and says "I can't feel my face, I'm taking her down, I have to"
In the Rousey fight she quit after a knee to the body that shouldn't stop anyone.
Called it quits against Nunes as well after she got cracked, gave her the choke.
There is just overwhelming evidence on Mcmann not dealing well with damage.

Vieira is someone I underestimated, she did not impress in her debut so I faded her in her next fight, didn't work out so well, Vieira looked massively improved, her boxing especially. Ashlee Evans Smith who is a All American wrestler couldn't take her down so Vieira has some TDD to work with. Trains at Nova Uniao, a decade younger, undefeated, improving rapidly, there is a lot to like.

If Mcmann doesn't have success taking and holding Viera down, then she is going to be in a fight and could very well break after a few good shots. Vieira's hands are no joke.

Man, looking like I may be on more dogs than ever this card. Hopefully they're barking on Saturday

historically, judo black belts have imperious takedown defence.

that and the fact vieira trains at nova uniao, i'm more than happy to play her at +225 when i think she's got the striking advantage.

plus, mcmann is 37 in a few weeks. i don't like to fade fighters purely based on age before seeing a decline, but she's at the age where you have to take it into consideration.

Big age gaps are:

- Pedro 9 years younger
- Vieira 10 years younger
- Henrique 7 years younger

Fwiw I was wrong about Ketlen earlier in the week after finishing up watching McMann. I still favor McMann, but not as much as I did. I like her wrestling but she still lacks solid set ups. She just needs to get a few of those stuffed, and Ketlen at least fights for your money which could def rattle McMann.

I'm throwing half a unit on Ketlen NSC +240 and thats all for me on that one

nuts! it will most likely be a push but if there is a finish i can only it see it being Stephens landing something big
Back to -150

Sorry guys but if you wanna be #elite its important you follow me 24/7. I treat these ultra 5000 mega value lines like women, I see one I like and I just attack. No questions asked, just jump all over that bitch.

Fwiw I was wrong about Ketlen earlier in the week after finishing up watching McMann. I still favor McMann, but not as much as I did. I like her wrestling but she still lacks solid set ups. She just needs to get a few of those stuffed, and Ketlen at least fights for your money which could def rattle McMann.

I'm throwing half a unit on Ketlen NSC +240 and thats all for me on that one

I accept your apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back